Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need some motivational words please

J

Jacko0510

Jul 12, 2014
I'm in need of some help, training was goin well but as the kids are off school for the summer haven't managed to train that much. Still eating clean though upto last Friday. We went away to a caravan site for a long weekend and my youngest lad is autistic and really wasn't happy there. So over the weekend my diet has gone down the pooper and feel generally down and pissed off. Can't stop eating shite now either. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
BI said it best.

"there are two kinds of pain in life. The pain of discipline or the pain of regret. Your choice....."

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Motivation comes from within.

Nothing anyone posts here will get your ass in the gym. It's all on you.

J

Jacko0510

Jul 12, 2014
As stupid as it sounds words do motivate. I'm just pissed off I think

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I have been where you are bro many times. I get discouraged easily and often feel like hanging it all up and going back to being a fat ass. What I usually do is take an hour or so, take deep breaths, start to think things through, tell the discouraging voices in my head to piss off, and then, once they are silent, I start to feel it. That smoldering inside starts to glow, then gets hot, then ignites. I start feeding the fire within, like one of those old time steam engine freight trains. I start shoveling the coal into the furnace of my mind....Then boom....the fire roars....and I am a f u c king freight train. And nobody better get in my way.....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if your pissed off its probably HER fault... and her REPLACEMENT doesn't want some whiny pussy who eats clean and doesn't lift... so stop bitching on the internet and hit the fuking gym!!!

J

Jacko0510

Jul 12, 2014
if your pissed off its probably HER fault... and her REPLACEMENT doesn't want some whiny pussy who eats clean and doesn't lift... so stop bitching on the internet and hit the fuking gym!!!

Hahah excellent

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
As stupid as it sounds words do motivate. I'm just pissed off I think

Yes, words do motivate. Here's some: Every year I frustrate myself....because I go on a two week vacation. But I always take my pharmacy, food, and other stuff with me and I even have a gym so my body doesn't get a break. It never fails that on vacation if you are truly going to have fun...you can't eat every 2-3 hrs and workout bunches. It crashes...I feel like shit.

So, Let breaks be breaks. stop beating yourself up cause you took one and if you don't feel quite back...take a longer one. But set a date to be back and then....be back with all of it.

I find this works. See if it does for you bro.

You do great. This ...takes maximum effort on every front all the time everyday...the body and mind get tired and need change....

J

Jacko0510

Jul 12, 2014
Yes, words do motivate. Here's some: Every year I frustrate myself....because I go on a two week vacation. But I always take my pharmacy, food, and other stuff with me and I even have a gym so my body doesn't get a break. It never fails that on vacation if you are truly going to have fun...you can't eat every 2-3 hrs and workout bunches. It crashes...I feel like shit.

So, Let breaks be breaks. stop beating yourself up cause you took one and if you don't feel quite back...take a longer one. But set a date to be back and then....be back with all of it.

You do great. This ...takes maximum effort on every front all the time everyday...the body and mind get tired and need change....

Thanks bro, that's really powerful stuff. Life can be hard but it's always harder for someone else and life is meant for enjoying. That really helps. If you're ever in Liverpool in England you can come to my sandwich shop and have one of my special high protein breakfasts on me !!!!

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Get back on the horse. No sense in worrying about what is behind you. Sometimes you just put a check in the box with a lifting session. I am a single dad with an autistic son, though my girlfriend helps me more than occasionally. Nothing on earth can take up my time like trying to accomplish something with him being in a bad place. Nightmare.

Getting my lifting in at the gym is great, but I always prepared to lift at home. When I am not working or tending to him or other things around the house, I am in the middle of a mini-session. I always keep lifting in the back of my mind...and when I have a free moment--I hit it for 20 minutes.

The key to getting it done is in the process....not the emotion. Make it a part of your process.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks bro, that's really powerful stuff. Life can be hard but it's always harder for someone else and life is meant for enjoying. That really helps. If you're ever in Liverpool in England you can come to my sandwich shop and have one of my special high protein breakfasts on me !!!!

Thank you for that kind invite. I just want to lift you up bro. We all need that. God knows I do.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010

This right here is the very best!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic