Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

second cycle suggestions

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
my first cycle went great i went with test C and Dbol i gained around 23 lbs, it was short lived because i got injured snowboarding had to cut my cycle off after just 8 weeks. and im just now getting back in the gym, this time im looking for another test C cycle with something that has less water weight. i do seem susceptible to gyno but nothing the PCT and AI didnt take care of. Id prefer to stay with the long life Ester just to reduce pins.

i guess my main question is A: any reccomend stacks B: being somewhat of a beginner should i drop the tren this time around and just run the stanz

my first cycle was
Weeks 1-4 dbol 40 mg per day
Weeks 1-10 400mg Test Cyp per week (inject 2x a week)
Weeks 1-10 arim .25 mg EoD
pct nolva and clomid 2 weeks after last pin

my next cylce i was thinking something maybe like
Weeks 1-10 500 mg test cyp per week (2 a week)
Weeks 1-8 100 mg Tren Ace taken every other day
Weeks 3-8 40 mg stanz per day
weeks 1-10 Dostinex .25mg twice a week
weeks 1-10 adex .25 mg eod

or more simple
weeks 1-12 test c 500mg per week
weeks 1-8 stanz 40mg per day
week 1-12 adex .25 eod

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Either one looks good to me. Stanz will shine if your body fat is low...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
How long was your layoff? How would you deal with insomnia and night sweats?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'd say go test center and masteron. Enanthate. Save the trend for another day

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
looks good... for more stable moods run the tren ace 50mg ED.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Looks like a solid second cycle. Like ic said above pinning tren ed as opposed eod will give more stable blood levels and reduce unwanted sides

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I think this would be my choice for a second cycle. I would adjust the weeks of the winni and frontload your test. I would also start your PCT around the three week mark from your last pin. Will you be running hcg during cycle or blasting into PCT? I don't think you will need it per say for this cycle. Just wondering.

week 1 test c 1000mg week(500mg Mon. - 500mg Thurs.)
weeks 2-12 test c 500mg per week(250mg Mon. - 250mg Thurs.)
weeks 6-14 stanz 40mg per day
week 1-13 adex .25 eod

mands

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
thanks guys if i run the tren i will go with the every day dosage then

How long was your layoff? How would you deal with insomnia and night sweats?
3months, ive been gradually getting back in the gym and getting the diet on track the last 2 months(5months total since my cycle ended to today), by the time i have everything in order to run this next cycle my body should be well adjusted to the weights again. i definitely don't want to jump straight into a cycle i feel like that would be a waste of gear. it would probably a 6-8 weeks before i start this cycle at the very earliest it may be even longer. as for night sweats and lethargy ive heard some people have had luck with beneadryl / melatonin, GABA and DHEA which i have on hand.

I think this would be my choice for a second cycle. I would adjust the weeks of the winni and frontload your test. I would also start your PCT around the three week mark from your last pin. Will you be running hcg during cycle or blasting into PCT? I don't think you will need it per say for this cycle. Just wondering.

week 1 test c 1000mg week(500mg Mon. - 500mg Thurs.)
weeks 2-12 test c 500mg per week(250mg Mon. - 250mg Thurs.)
weeks 6-14 stanz 40mg per day
week 1-13 adex .25 eod

mands

i didnt plan on running HCG, i could if i needed to

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Generally, the two second cycle options you've listed look pretty good. You'll be pleased with the results of either. However, if you haven't run either winny or tren alone with test, you may want to go with one or the other to see how your body responds to either compound. When you take both, you'll definately be pleased, but you won't have as good idea of what each one is doing. Just a personal preference of mine to get a feel for individual compounds with test before stacking multiple compounds.

moocow0463

moocow0463

Jan 11, 2012
Generally, the two second cycle options you've listed look pretty good. You'll be pleased with the results of either. However, if you haven't run either winny or tren alone with test, you may want to go with one or the other to see how your body responds to either compound. When you take both, you'll definately be pleased, but you won't have as good idea of what each one is doing. Just a personal preference of mine to get a feel for individual compounds with test before stacking multiple compounds.

thanks this is exactly the input i was looking, for i was thinking the same thing thats why i posted an alternative stack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic