Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Golden State Warriors Cheerleaders stinkin' up my gym!

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
So, here's the set up: I am in the squat rack. Squatting, not curling! Honest...... Then I start to smell perfume. Now my gym has a pretty high MILF ratio, so I am thinking "Cougar on the Prowl Alert...." But no! Just as I rack the bar, thinking who the hell perfumes up THAT MUCH for the gym, in they come! All 48,547 of them! The Golden State Warriors cheerleaders. Yippee. Fortunately, they shy away from actual weights and stayed away from my squat rack! The only downside (other than the perfume) was that every hard leg in the gym suddenly appeared in the weight room!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
a gift and a curse... I hope it didnt interrupt your leg day!

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
Dammit! UHC smiting me with the mallet of troof! Ok, I'll be the old creeper guy and snap some pics......

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
speaking of pics... I couldn't get a good one... but I saw the absolute NASTIEST camel toe ever know to man the other day... this chick had a NICE ass in some yoga shorts... so I was gearing up to take a snap for that other thread... then she turned around and BAM! I swear her lips went from her belly button to her ass... and had a GOOD 2 inch of hang... IN YOGA SHORTS!!!! after the shock wore off I began to think... hmmm...I have big hands... I wonder If I could fit my whole hand in there... it was all down hill from there.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
why am i suddenly hungry?

speaking of pics... I couldn't get a good one... but I saw the absolute NASTIEST camel toe ever know to man the other day... this chick had a NICE ass in some yoga shorts... so I was gearing up to take a snap for that other thread... then she turned around and BAM! I swear her lips went from her belly button to her ass... and had a GOOD 2 inch of hang... IN YOGA SHORTS!!!! after the shock wore off I began to think... hmmm...I have big hands... I wonder If I could fit my whole hand in there... it was all down hill from there.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

2 inches of hang in yoga shorts?!.......impossible!

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
I believe it man some chicks you can almost see their uterus through the yoga pants!!! Makes you wanna bite down and shake your head like a Pitbull from a rope tire swing

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I believe it man some chicks you can almost see their uterus through the yoga pants!!! Makes you wanna bite down and shake your head like a Pitbull from a rope tire swing

Lmfao...that's funny!

I do believe it I was only joking

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

That's like a highschool play curtain that you can never get out of....just keep trying to 360 your way outta there!

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
Okay, here are some pics. Not the best, I need to practice on doing creeper cam work. IMG_0352.jpgIMG_0353.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic