Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Speeding kid nearly kills my wife.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So I was going to meet a workout buddy of mine today to do legs. It was going to be a long workout so my wife decides she will bring her own car so she can leave when she wants. However, her gym bag is in my back seat. I'm parked on the street right in front of my place. She takes my keys and heads out to my car. Then I hear it. CRASH BOOM BANG SMASH. I run over to the window and there are cars just ****ing everywhere. Sideways backwards.. on the sidewalk... I swear I ran a flight of stairs in two bounds. Threw open the door and my wife is running towards me yelling "call 911." Sigh of relief that she is unharmed. Apparently exactly when my wife was leaning across my back seat to get her gym bag, the kid lost control of his car doing aprox. 60 or 70 in a 20mph zone. He helicoptered in between all the parked cars coming to a stop before hitting my car.

I wanted to hurl him. Really. Stupid skinny black kid wannabe gangster. I had to keep my wits. Didn't want to miss a legs day for this shit. The thing that kills me, my wife tells me later on, he was not sorry. He just kept saying "oh man, I just got this car." While he totaled 4 parked cars and almost killed my wife and an suv with a father and 3 children.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Man I bet you were about to unspool on that kid. I doubt he had insurance yet either. My buddy keeps a package of "c" batteries outside on his front porch for excessive speeding cars in the neighborhood.

I'm glad everything turned out ok with your wife and car!!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So yea he almost killed me but it happen so fast my nurse instinct kicked in. I ran over as they jumped out of the car one young man maybe 16 17 years old and two young girls. The driver was running around I asked if anyone hit there head they said no and he kept saying **** I just got that car. I should have told him he almost killed me but I was in shock myself. The driver of the suv got out and was screaming "what the **** were you doing you almost killed me and my kids." He was driving up in the opposite direction. Hope they arrested the young kid for reckless driving in a school and park zone. I learned today not to sweat the small stuff and will be extra nice to GS tonight ;)
lucky I made it to the gym tonight

Last edited:
inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Wow! What a real piece of Shit. I don't think I would have been able to keep my calm

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Glad no one was hurt. On a side note never know y'all were man and wife congrats.
We just got married :) but have been together going on 10 years . We have kept it on the DL. We wanted people to view us as individuals not as a couple lol. Most people figured it out.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Glad to hear you guys are ok. Kids learn the hard way sometimes he will pay for it I hope

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I was the one that got his ass to join the den hehe. I created the monster ... lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
WAIT! Wait wait. This little midget FUK is married to tightglutes????I bet the car was stolen. Glad your ok.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
We just got married :) but have been together going on 10 years . We have kept it on the DL. We wanted people to view us as individuals not as a couple lol. Most people figured it out.

Congrats to the both of you on tying the knot

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic