Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is test the only aas that can be used for trt?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
& I don't mean FDA approved here or anywhere. This is one of those questions it can only justify with the old adage "only dumb question is the 1 not asked"...
So I realize most ass simply are not a feasible substitute. But what about compounds like primo, or var? I only thought about this due to the whole cycle & bridge method, (or blast & cruise). Some anabolics may offer attributes that test cannot like.keeping lbs off when training, ie fighters... Or with test @ proper doses, with correct ancillaries, there is no water weight or bloat? I have a friend training for his 1st (amateur) Muay Thai fight. He's already skinny as hell & must drop 10lbs. Now he isn't on trt or juice. But if that were me... I'd be worried about gaining weight via muscle mass as I trained. (If I were as skinny as him,).... Thoughts... Hopefully Dr. Jim will offer his 2 cents.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would say test is the most tollerated and thus is more ideal. Can others be used? Probably dbol, maybe eq. Definitly not primo or var.

let us see what the doc has to say.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ive heard of people using low dose sustenon for trt. I always use test c or test e or test prop.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I believe tren has been tested in HRT applications.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
sust is test... tren for TRT... thats nuts... I am not sure I would be tolerable on tren for trt... have you tried it parttimer? if so how did you like it?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks for the info PT... I read the first one... the second one was kind of long but I gathered from the content I did read was that tren prevents muscle and bone loss and doesnt increase prostate mass... looks promising.. do you know of any documented increase in prolactin levels?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Clomid is also used for trt but I have no experience with dosing...

Not do much in trt as I've seen. Adex for me would be the AI of choice wich my clinic provides for a mere $200/month!!! (Waaay more than the test).
I've also read much about the negative affects of clomid & tamoxifen. Both I believe to be carcinogenic....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
sust is test... tren for TRT... thats nuts... I am not sure I would be tolerable on tren for trt... have you tried it parttimer? if so how did you like it?

I posted same question on another board. Someone cruised on tren e for idk how long but bloods were horrid he said!!! I'd never consider tren!! Something non -Aromatizing, & more anabolic than androgenic.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Not do much in trt as I've seen. Adex for me would be the AI of choice wich my clinic provides for a mere $200/month!!! (Waaay more than the test).
I've also read much about the negative affects of clomid & tamoxifen. Both I believe to be carcinogenic....
Not as an AI. Clomid is prescribed as a testosterone alternative...

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I have heard of that... I didn't realize they had actually begun prescribing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic