Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Personal experience with juice

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Hey guys I'm actually 22..80kg 10-12% bf I was considering testC for first cycle..but I'd like to know your personal experience before jumping into AAS..at what age you had your first shot and do you regret in doing so ?
I appreciate your response brothers.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
IMHO you are too young.

What is your lifting experience?

I believe one should train until they at least get close to their natural potential before using AAS, but that's just my opinion.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Hey guys I'm actually 22..80kg 10-12% bf I was considering testC for first cycle..but I'd like to know your personal experience before jumping into AAS..at what age you had your first shot and do you regret in doing so ?

I'm not a juice expert so I can't offer advise but, there are a couple questions you need to ask yourself.

What are you goals?

How far do you wanna take it?

What's your height? (That's just to reference your weight and stats).

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What is your actual weight please. 22.8 kilos is like 55 pounds or something. My left calf weighs that much.

And what is your age height years training?

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
What is your actual weight please. 22.8 kilos is like 55 pounds or something. My left calf weighs that much.

And what is your age height years training?

Pob I think he meant he's 22 and weighs 80kg

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
I'm 22 yo
5 solid years of training
80kg
1m80 high

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
I'm 22 yo
5 solid years of training
80kg
1m80 high

80 kilos at 5'11 is a bit too soon.

This is my opinion. You should bulk up to 15-18% bf, and then cut back down to 10-12%.

Evaluate yourself then and your weight. Then go from there.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
WEll you have to sit down and ask yourself what do you want out of this?????

look good??
Compete??
because all your buddies are doing it and you are now the weakest of them all and smallest??

YOu have to be MENTALLY READY for a cycle as well...some people get tons of anxiety off of cycles....some people get very depressed when coming off...and so on.

Some people get addicted to the size and strength and do not want to come off because they are afraid of going back to that smaller size and strength.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you need to REALLY sit down and think.

I started working out when I was 12....NONSTOP the longest break ever was 3 weeks. I crossed over to the dark side at 28.5. I was 216lbs at the time....11% so I did look good, but I was convinced by a buddy to start since I had so many years under my belt.

knock on WOOD....11 years later and ZERO injuries...BUT!!!!!!! I will tell you this...certain steroids affect me MENTALLY...brings on ANXIETY like a mother****er.

THINK SHIT THROUGH THOROUGHLY!!!!!!!

Sep 11, 2012

A bodybuilder friend of mine told me at 16, "You gotta pay to play". The more you know about aas, training and diet the better off you are. Just as an example the sides I suffer from are gyno, bald head and one hairy ass body. Do your research before you start. Just my thoughts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic