Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Live Stream For West Side Pro Invitational

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Here's the link with all of the info to the meet!

Starts tomorrow at 9:30am. I'm not sure what time zone though. If anyone knows the time zone would you post it up please?

Here is the link! :

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/28372

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Great meet to see..... I was handling a few teammates at another meet but I've been slowly going through updates from friends.
I'm honestly surprised at Coker, for how little he's been able to train in a shirt for this meet.... but, he's a badass.

Judging looked spot on. A few records were set. I'm seriously unhappy that I couldn't be there this year.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Great meet to see..... I was handling a few teammates at another meet but I've been slowly going through updates from friends.
I'm honestly surprised at Coker, for how little he's been able to train in a shirt for this meet.... but, he's a badass.

Judging looked spot on. A few records were set. I'm seriously unhappy that I couldn't be there this year.

Man the depth was great!!

Did you see some of the squats ??

Some of them would have passed in RAW feds!

Is Coker still dealing with real bad back issues? I remember reading that last year.

I enjoyed watching it big time!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Man the depth was great!!

Did you see some of the squats ??

Some of them would have passed in RAW feds!

Is Coker still dealing with real bad back issues? I remember reading that last year.

I enjoyed watching it big time!

The last time I trained with him was a month or so ago and yeah - back and shoulder pain..... but he's a badass and will absolutely ride until the wheels fall off.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
The last time I trained with him was a month or so ago and yeah - back and shoulder pain..... but he's a badass and will absolutely ride until the wheels fall off.

Yea man he really motivates me.

Knowing that he has the back issues and continues to put up huge numbers is just super motivating to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic