Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

TNE??? suspension???

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
CALL ME STUPID...but are these not one in the same??

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yes and no. TNE is generally in oil where Susp is in water. thats really the only difference that i'm aware of

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Test is lypophillic and will only be in a SOLUTION in a fat (oil). So if in water it is merely a SUSPENSION.

TNE refers to test in oil. Suspension is in water

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ironically the suspension is more apt to hurt, but depends on the pulverization process or how finely micronized the powder is. I always consider how different stanzolol/winny can feel. If it clogs the pin damn sure it will hurt like hell. Some labs would emphasize the word micronized as no clogging and minimal pain.
Winny in oil was rare long time but the same high dose in oils was painless compared to same in aqueous suspension. Again can depend on compound . I went to pharmaceutical conference for some injectable psychotropics for job and the speaker tried to say that the new shot would hurt less cuz being in water, however I had 8 clients with me who actually get the shot saying the oil was painless and the new water suspension was excruciating . I believe they micronized more in oil plus I'm wondering if the oil also serves as lubricant

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
if you turn your mouth away from turbos rectum the echo will cease... Well said Pillar! HA you dont know shit, wheres my dragon you whore?

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
This is what i figured been runnimg TNE DBOL combo...there is some swelling and pain associated

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I would guess b/c I never ran either but I would think that TNE would be less painful that Suspension seeing the TNE is suspended in oil and not water.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic