Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Var alternate

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
So my girlfriend is looking for something other than anavar for her next cycle. she is 6' not sure on weight, very lean and strong as hell! she is into crossfit and strength training. eats very clean and eats organic food (a nightly arguement we have at dinner as i suck on my rib bones!).

she has taken var in the past at 10mg/day and had EXCELLENT results but she is still in her twenties and it makes her face break out something fierce. enough to not use it anymore, even at low dosages. i have been readin alot for alternatives such as low dose of winny or maybe some tbol. has anyone had acne sides with either of these compounds? she is not looking to inject or gain massive weight, just add stength and some lbs but get more cut as var did her wonders. just not a fan of the acne and all the preventive measuers dont keep the bumps off her beautiful face. any help or ideas?

thanx in advance.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I can't speak for tbol but I would expect worse sides from Winny. In spite of the fact that it is recommended for women, Winny is quite a powerful drug. In my experience, mg for mg far more powerful than var.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Epi, Winny & Tbol are all much more androgenic than Var. She'll break out even worse with DHT based gear over Anavar.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
My first cycle was winny 12.5 every day. No Acne.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Only time I get acne is on dbol or novla every girl is different. They say if you had it in your teens will will most likely get it on AAS.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I'm also lucky and don't breakout using any compound. I answered your post in the other thread about the tbol. I don't know that just because she broke out on var automatically means she will break out on anything as that's not the case with many people. She won't know til she tries it. Personally to stay with strength, tbol is better than winny but I like winny for what it does :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hormonal response is very dependent on the compound + your body chemistry. Var will always be the mildest compound out there to set expectations. I'd probably call tbol the most comparable in terms of sides. Everything else is more androgenic. Winstrol I always include a caveat - it is known as the "snake bite drug" - some people love it, some people it doesn't love. Such things as low grade fever w/in a week or two. Also winstrol has an "anti-estrogen aspect" - this is what dries you out and gives a sharp result - however that same drying out feature can dry out your joints and make some lifts painful, which IMO can promote injury.

For hormonal acne, you might look at loading Vit B5 / Pantothenic acid. It helps some w/ the deep nasty shit. However the sides in general come w/ playing on the dark side.

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
My wife is running winny at the moment.. 25mg eod yep I said eod.. why? because they are capsules, I can't split them like tablets. I have NEVER seen so many vains on her, they show on her arms, delts stomach.. She loves winni now.lol No sides as of yet, she has been on for 3 weeks now.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
My wife is running winny at the moment.. 25mg eod yep I said eod.. why? because they are capsules, I can't split them like tablets. I have NEVER seen so many vains on her, they show on her arms, delts stomach.. She loves winni now.lol No sides as of yet, she has been on for 3 weeks now.

yea, does the same for me....LOVE it! :)

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
she just finished running npp 50mg every 5 days, for a lean bulk.. i only had her do 1 10ml bottle of that.. she has done var also and primo.. she says her favorite is winni.lol

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
I have gotten acne with every cycle I've done - Tbol, Var, and Nolva.. So far Var has been the least noticable though, Nolva is by far the worst (for me).

I agree with everyone else - depends a lot on the person.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Anadrol is a good choice for women as well. My girlfriend used it with good results and it sure is safer than winny in the "turning her into a man" department... lower virulization (sp?) Than most.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic