Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Disrespect, the new pick up line.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I um... I just don't. I can't understand why random guys send the most disrespectful PMs to my wife through Facebook. Like some really nasty shit. I wish I had some way to black list these turds. I'm kind of speechless... Men aren't even men anymore.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
sounds like these are the kind of guys whose entire sexual experience with others is done remotely, and all their real life encounters have been with themselves?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
That's why I never get on that shit. Someone made a fake account using pics of my girl for their Facebook and sends her threatening, lewd, and disrespectful messages almost daily. Fukker also claims he/she is really thez person in the pics. Facebook refuses to close the account even after my girl sent proof of her being the one in the pics and not authorizing some psycho to use them. Facebook apparently cares more about the number of accounts than they do about their members.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
They use the rule of numbers. "If I ask enough women to have sex with me, eventually one will say yes"

It is amazing how many men, and women for that matter, have absolutely no class at all.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This latest one.. We were at the gym for a couple hours. Within this time he goes from "hey" to "hey bitch" to some shit I'm not even going to repeat. He was honestly angry that she didn't reply and he got progressively more agitated as time went on. Real psyco shit.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Let me at em GS. I'll make them cry . I had a guy pestering me. I string him along telling him I'd overhead press him for a grands worth of Denny's or Starbucks gift cards. He was all over it. Seriously I ask myself why I work when I could just make money off of folks like that

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
This latest one.. We were at the gym for a couple hours. Within this time he goes from "hey" to "hey bitch" to some shit I'm not even going to repeat. He was honestly angry that she didn't reply and he got progressively more agitated as time went on. Real psyco shit.

Hey bitch would get me an assault charge

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

You know you can limit access to posting FB accounts right? There's some serious nutt jobs out there now that really get caught up in the whole cyberworld affair thing, in their minds anyways. It's probably some lil pimplemfaced kid anyways, you should hear the lil fukkers on COD !!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Too many ****ing grubs out there, pathetic germs

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
It's so unfortunate that, with the onset of technology and anonymity, that both men and women have lost respect and dignity for themselves as well as others.

It's entirely too easy to be a complete shit bag on the Internet; we all know that these people would never back up this behavior in real life.

Not quite sure what the driving motivator is, nor where people believe they are entitled to act this way toward others with complete disregard toward the other person.

As I had that happen to myself often on Facebook, I got off of it and am much happier since then. I'm not saying that's the answer you should take, just what was easier for me.

Good luck…

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I um... I just don't. I can't understand why random guys send the most disrespectful PMs to my wife through Facebook. Like some really nasty shit. I wish I had some way to black list these turds. I'm kind of speechless... Men aren't even men anymore.

Mind is blown this crap happens. Me & Mrs Flex are not on Facebook so none of this drama exists. If I knew the dude I'd go teach him some manners.

A few years ago when my stepson was still playing hockey one of the other parents was sending Mrs Flex nasty e-mails about something and I finally had to contact him and ask him to stop contacting her. He replied with a childish "You don't scare me" or something like that. No idea where these douchebags come from or how they were raised. I have 3 sisters and was brought up to be respectful of women.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic