Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What is the best time to do workout?

L

Louis

Scammer
Aug 1, 2014
I'm whitecollar leading a 9 to 5 life, and mostly i do workout at 8 to 9 pm, have a shake of protein after then. Guys, when you usually do gym or sports?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Everyone is different and should work out at a time that gets them the best results.

I have always lifted in the morning, after breakfast and before work. This works best for me because I am fresh, well fed and can really push myself. Also, I can work out on a full belly without any problems.

I do karate after work from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. That is when the class is held. I do that before eating dinner and don't have any problems with the timing.

I doubt I could work out from 8 to 9 pm. That is bedtime for me. LOL.

L

Louis

Scammer
Aug 1, 2014
Buddy, I see you had a really busy day , to be honest 9pm is too early for bedding :weightlift:

Everyone is different and should work out at a time that gets them the best results.

I have always lifted in the morning, after breakfast and before work. This works best for me because I am fresh, well fed and can really push myself. Also, I can work out on a full belly without any problems.

I do karate after work from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. That is when the class is held. I do that before eating dinner and don't have any problems with the timing.

I doubt I could work out from 8 to 9 pm. That is bedtime for me. LOL.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Morning for me,the most important part of the day is my workout,take care of me,then invite the world on

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Morning is when I have the best results. I'm fresh for the day and nothing has messed up my mood.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The best time is whenever you can get it in. I've gotten used to late morning 11am but I'll have to soon push it to 7am.... not looking forward to that.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
3:45AM arise and shine. I eat a little breakfast cereal or a boiled egg or two then TM for 20 minutes, followed by creatine, whey powder, and an anabolic powder I mixed together. i can't remember what I put into it. Oh well, 10 minutes drive to the gym.
I exercise/workout from 5AM to 7AM 3-4 times a week. Shower after workout and maybe shave. There are only about 9-14 people in the gym at that time and most of them are on treadmills and Lifecycles and about four to 7 guys and two gals on the gym floor. It is so peaceful and quiet at that time in the morning without hearing weights clanging, grunting, loudmouths, and that goddamn disco and rap music videos being played on the TV/monitors. Staff turns that BS on at exactly 7AM until closing time everyday!
It gives me the "shakes". Day job from 8AM to 4PM.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Morning is best for me- but BI said it- when you can!

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Morning is best for me- but BI said it- when you can!

Yeah, but that didn't go so well with my younger brother. We'd go 3-4x a week and with him getting a new job, the time frame would have to be adjusted, but with little luck and he started going when he felt like it or when his strength was waning. Even on days off, it was hard to convince him to go to gym with me.
"Hm, huh, hm" was the reply. Actually he had gotten lazy, spending too much time on the computer, watching videos at home, and pigging out.
He had developed a gut in all of these years of training and used his weight belt to hid it when we did go to the gym together. Kind of funny. Sometimes he would go when his strength was waning. Eventually with his new found way of life he lost his desire for the gym. I ask management would it be possible that I could pay for my brother's membership.
All he has to do is take the key card swipe it and the photo will be entered. It's been 5 months now and he hasn't step foot in the gym. I just won't pay it next year.

Lonat

Lonat

Sep 2, 2014
I'd say just before dinner or after work. That's the time I feel that I'm more relaxed so I can focus more on what i'm doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic