Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ironmaglabs cycle help

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I'll admit I feel a little embarrassed asking this being in the community as long as I've been lol but AAS is my expertise not Phs

i cant seem to find ph contest prep cycles anywhere

any of you familiar with using IML phs for a contest prep? If so recommendations ?

i need help with a 12-16 week cycle and it can be broken into 4-6 week bouts

im interested in super dmz 3.0, epi-tren, halo xtreme, something along those lines - obv methylated products need to not be overdone , other suggestions are andro

thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Don't feel embarrassed bro, I wouldn't know how to cycle PH's like you are asking. Try Get Some.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Thanks haha

its like I need to ask a true professional to write down a detailed contest cycle

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Are you gonna be running orals only? Any test in there?

My experiences have been with super dmz, epi and tren. Maybe you could run somethink like,

Weeks 1-5 super dmz ( maybe stretch it to 6 weeks depending how it is going)

Weeks 10-16 epi-tren

If you could throw in some low dose test through the whole 16 weeks i bet it would be a awesome run. Good luck man!

( for the record i have never done contest prep, just trying to help out with the PHs)

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I can no longer use AAS due to health issues so Phs seem to be ok concerning the issue I have

I will competing for a pro card so I need a solid prep cycle

prior I've run dmz 2.0 for 6 weeks whilst super tren for 8 weeks and been completely fine from BSL but I feel IML products may be a bit better and stronger

if I have 12 weeks I was thinking like

super dmz 3.0 for 1-4 weeks
andro 1 for 1-6 weeks
epi tren 6-12
and something min methylated up to show

hmmm

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I can no longer use AAS due to health issues so Phs seem to be ok concerning the issue I have

I will competing for a pro card so I need a solid prep cycle

prior I've run dmz 2.0 for 6 weeks whilst super tren for 8 weeks and been completely fine from BSL but I feel IML products may be a bit better and stronger

if I have 12 weeks I was thinking like

super dmz 3.0 for 1-4 weeks
andro 1 for 1-6 weeks
epi tren 6-12
and something min methylated up to show

hmmm

I'm not sure of the medical condition bro but IMO the PH's aren't goig to be any healthier and possibly worse for your health. Especially orals only and no test base. Hard shutdown without test as well. Most PH's or DS don't have nearly the amount of scientific Data or studies/case studies that AAS do. I use to be a PH guy. That's how I got my start. But over the years, I realized I was jeopardizing my health much more with them rather than AAS.

Question: what about ancillaries and other things like HCG? Can you not use these either? If not definitely wouldn't run anything.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I'll admit I feel a little embarrassed asking this being in the community as long as I've been lol but AAS is my expertise not Phs

i cant seem to find ph contest prep cycles anywhere

any of you familiar with using IML phs for a contest prep? If so recommendations ?

i need help with a 12-16 week cycle and it can be broken into 4-6 week bouts

im interested in super dmz 3.0, epi-tren, halo xtreme, something along those lines - obv methylated products need to not be overdone , other suggestions are andro

thanks

=========
I'm curious is there a specific reason such as; drug testing, side effects, risks vs benefits etc, that you are choosing to only run PHs?
Regs
jim

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I am fully aware of the risks associated with Phs versus AAS and I've been in the game nearly 10 years

health concerns - my last 3 contest prep cycles I went into atrial fibrillation and was defibrillated 5 times - most likely tren t3/clen type compounds so I decided I rather not have a stroke, came off AAS all together, ran my pct and feel pretty good... decided to try blackstone labs for a little bit and had zero side effects, but some fairly good gains

i fully wish I could use AAS but it isn't worth it to me, and i came off fairly well after a long time using, and am happy I was able to

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I am fully aware of the risks associated with Phs versus AAS and I've been in the game nearly 10 years

health concerns - my last 3 contest prep cycles I went into atrial fibrillation and was defibrillated 5 times - most likely tren t3/clen type compounds so I decided I rather not have a stroke, came off AAS all together, ran my pct and feel pretty good... decided to try blackstone labs for a little bit and had zero side effects, but some fairly good gains

i fully wish I could use AAS but it isn't worth it to me, and i came off fairly well after a long time using, and am happy I was able to

----------
I only ask because many of the pro-hormones are actually designer AAS which have no studies performed on their safety or efficacy.

Additionally some can be even more hepatotoxic than the existing UGL products because the addition of an alkyl group (at the 17 alpha position) is required for the ORAL absorption of any steroid including pro-hormones.

Good luck
Jim

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Ph's = AAS with fancy names…

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I know this lol I know they'll concert to the desired steroid and orals are potentially more dangerous but there's something about the process in which they convert doesn't cause me issues or sides like AAS did during cycling

ahhhh fuxk it I'll design something

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I know this lol I know they'll concert to the desired steroid and orals are potentially more dangerous but there's something about the process in which they convert doesn't cause me issues or sides like AAS did during cycling

ahhhh fuxk it I'll design something

--------
Hey I'm not one to knock success but should you choose to run any ORAL AAS, including pro-hormones, beyond 6 weeks it might be a good idea to check your LFTs at least once thereafter!

Regs :)
Jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic