Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

To reduce bulky calf

L

Louis

Scammer
Aug 1, 2014
Anyone know how to deminish my bulky calves ??? I've had it since 13yr old when i realised they were extraordinarily big!
after that I tried jogging, high jumping all end up quit. I also do workout on my upper body to help me look more balanced.
I now look quite athletic, but the calves look even stronger, so that every time I go buying trousers, situation always go embarrassing...

Anyone can help? I'm going to Korea and probably on beach I ganna "show off" my pair of titans!! damn I never in short in public ;;;;;;;;((((

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Most of us on here would love to have bulky calves. They are a sign of extreme muscularity (if you are lean). If you have a high % of bodyfat, you might be able to lose calf size by dieting to a lower % bodyfat.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I'm in agreement with WS I'd try to define them if you think there to big, my calfs arnt small at all but I don't ever think they will be to big even if they were to big I'd still make them bigger that would just be my strong body part ;)
now se skinny calfs might be a bit embarrassing!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would think high jumps and jogging would only add to the dieselness of your calves. You sir are the first with this problem.

L

Louis

Scammer
Aug 1, 2014
apparently im normal in bodyfat and lean on upper body, while calves are oversized, that makes me look like Bruce Lee wearing the Hulk's legs.

L

Louis

Scammer
Aug 1, 2014
cuz i can't tell if they are muscle or fat on my legs, too strong but hard

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
that makes me look like Bruce Lee wearing the Hulk's legs.

Well here is his fist, I can only imagine what his leg looked like

th

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Must be a nice problem to have.

I look like Grimace when I wear shorts. Want to trade problems?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
that tat is bad ass!... I would LOVE to have bulky calves... If I were you I would just cut them up...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
"My calves are too big" said no one ever. Just think, its one less body part you have to work that much harder for...lucky.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I dated a girl....well actually I just had sex with her. She couldn't wear knee high boots because her calves were too big.

I was turned on that she didn't have cankles and she was self conscious about it.

Oh wait, you're a dude? and you're complaining that your calves are too big? Dude, stop.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic