Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HyperIce by Rogue?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Anybody ever try out HyperIce by Rogue ? Reviews , opinions. Shoulders trashed again and wondering if this thing is worth trying out looks and sounds great but, that usually amounts to sittin in the gym bag never to see light again.

http://www.roguefitness.com/hyperice-shoulder

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Knee sleeve looks good enough to try, hope to hear a user's perspective

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Knee sleeve looks good enough to try, hope to hear a user's perspective

I think this brace can be somehow made to form pressure? maybe vacuum as well as having ice

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am so sick of threads getting trashed.
GRANITEMAN back to your original question

I have never used one but another competitor has
I've contemplated purchasing the rehband version.
It works for my knees when competing so I don't see why one wouldn't be useful. If anything the light compression and warmth would be helpful.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I fixed it for you RR, put your mace back in your fanny pack ;)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Don't make me scratch your eyes out !

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am so sick of threads getting trashed.
GRANITEMAN back to your original question

I have never used one but another competitor has
I've contemplated purchasing the rehband version.
It works for my knees when competing so I don't see why one wouldn't be useful. If anything the light compression and warmth would be helpful.

I fixed it for you RR, put your mace back in your fanny pack ;)

ALRIGHT...WHat did I miss??? And Thank yo uRR for being the adult in the room :) I'm thinking about getting one but dont want to shell out the cash and throw it in the closet with the other flops

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
ALRIGHT...WHat did I miss??? And Thank yo uRR for being the adult in the room :) I'm thinking about getting one but dont want to shell out the cash and throw it in the closet with the other flops

CENSORSHIP at it's worst which is also the best means sterilizing any forum, but for some reason I suspect it's not so much the message (mine) as it is the messenger, what a shame.

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Censorship ? How so ? You are more than welcome to post your own post .
I don't know how much clearer I can be.

By the way no posts were deleted simply moved to thier own post .

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
CENSORSHIP at it's worst which is also the best means sterilizing any forum, but for some reason I suspect it's not so much the message (mine) as it is the messenger, what a shame.

If you don't like it go copy and paste somewhere else. No one censored you, I moved your argument to a new thread, grow up sir.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
If you don't like it go copy and paste somewhere else. No one censored you, I moved your argument to a new thread, grow up sir.

---
Yea to a place where they don't have the same impact or relevance because most posts must be considered in the proper context. Why would you suggest I grow up LK. I become perturbed because you rearrange my posts to YOUR liking, to ensure they are contextually confusing, unread or insignificant. Now what about my objections requires academic or secular remediation ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic