Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Testosterone Pellets over Injections?

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
I started hearing advertisements for testosterone pellets. Is anyone using this method or TRT? What dosage is this equivalent to? Or how is the dosage controlled? Next question is how do I lower my testosterone level for a blood work. My doc won't administer more the 150 - 200 ?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm not on it and not sure of the dosage but a guy I work with is on it and he loves it. The dude is a beast

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I attended a BBQ the other week and met a woman who worked in a TRT clinic that uses them. They last up to 3 months but im unsure of the doses.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i know one guy who did it..He had some issue with it and had to remove them..i think its gross and would never consider it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
i know one guy who did it..He had some issue with it and had to remove them..i think its gross and would never consider it

Yeah he wound up with an infection or something if I recall.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, I was offered those but **** that, I dont like the idea of something sitting there degrading in one spot for a month. That and there's been reports of issues like the ones mentioned above.

Donny Berger

Donny Berger

Oct 4, 2013
i liked the pellets when i had them but i had some issues when i had them and had to go in a different direction. I think if the doctors who use them could better dial in how many are needed on an individual basis instead of just of just giving everyone the same amount it would be a lot better

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I am WAY oversimplifying...but I have been researching this subject for a while.

The reputable places do blood work and have a computer program that calculates the amounts needed on an AVERAGE basis. A lot more goes into it, but after blood work and a couple of consultations, let's say one decides on the pellets. A 50 year old male that has excellent blood work - but his test levels are at 270 might receive 10 (ten) 20mg pellets. (2200mg). This should last and keep levels very stable for up to 4-5 months.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
sounds like an advanced version of the women's birth control implants...but they last for what, three years? I'd be interested in it if I had to do it less than once a year.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Sounds painful. Where are said pellets administered? Same locations as you would with injections?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Sounds painful. Where are said pellets administered? Same locations as you would with injections?

The tool looks a lot like a trocar used for scoping an elbow or knee.
Same location generally as inj but a little lower as the muscles are avoided and pellets are placed in the fatty tissue. If one's body fat is really low, they are more painful.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
sounds like an advanced version of the women's birth control implants...but they last for what, three years? I'd be interested in it if I had to do it less than once a year.

Seems to be levels would be really good for TRT purposes for about 4 months. After that, it will be a matter of how high do you want to keep your levels and for how long. The doctor I am talking to is open to keeping them fairly high depending on "how good do you want to feel and for how long." this make caveman happy happy.

The drawbacks are small testicles and, potentially, less sperm and semen production. I am cool with that. Haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic