Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Sustanon protocol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What is your protocol when running sustanon? I've never ran it but really wanting to with my cycle coming up. I have planned on pinning it like a long ester, like a Monday and Thursday rotation. I've seen others pin it more frequently, but I think twice a week should be fine. How do you usually run it or how have you in the past? If you have ran it different ways, which did you see better results from or have better levels? Thanks all, much love and respect as always.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Monday thurs like you said works for me or maybe even just Monday I'll cruise on...
A lot of folks think because there's short esters in there you need to pin it ed or eod I don't agree with that...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've run 2 amps a week with the Sunday/Wed or Mon/Thurs pin schedule.

Best results I had with it was 3 amps pinning M/W/F.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
you dont HAVE to pin Sust more frequently but if you're gonna only pin it twice a week then why wouldnt you just use Cyp or Enan instead of creating unstable Test levels and negating the short esters in the compound? i mean, doesnt that kinda defeat the purpose of using Sust?
i have personally always had a preference for short esters and when i use Sust i pin EOD just for the sake of getting the most "bang for my buck" from the Prop in it. perhaps its just a matter of preference but i prefer to keep the short ester Test present in my system at its peak

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
you dont HAVE to pin Sust more frequently but if you're gonna only pin it twice a week then why wouldnt you just use Cyp or Enan instead of creating unstable Test levels and negating the short esters in the compound? i mean, doesnt that kinda defeat the purpose of using Sust?

It's a good question and one I've had as well. I've heard a lot of mixed things about sust. I've actually spoke to a few people claiming that sust provided them with more stable levels. What is your view on getting the most out of sust for what it is HA? The MWF does seem like it makes more sense. I could use E or C as usual, just felt fright and wanted to try something else. I'd like to have my test hitting earlier as well with the benefits of a long ester, hence the sust.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
It was designed to be used for trt and injected weekly the short esters start to work right away and as they ware off the longer esters start to kick in.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
It was designed to be used for trt and injected weekly the short esters start to work right away and as they ware off the longer esters start to kick in.

This is what was so appealing to me. Also seemed that levels would stay stable like that

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I've pinned one cycle at mon- wed-fri
And one on just Monday and Friday
I did better with 3 hits a week.
Good luck IS. Sust is great!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this
you're absolutely right Gstack. the short esters were intended for it to "kick in" sooner.
as i stated above, i just prefer the short ester Test anyway due to the fact that you're actually injecting more TESTOSTERONE and less ESTER, so when i use Sust i prefer to keep the short esters at their peak.
there really is no "right or wrong" way to do it. just a matter of preference

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Sust is designed so that the esters overlap allowing for less frequent injections. We all know that. However, I don't think it was designed with blast dosages in mind. If your only taking 250-500 per week it probably won't make much of a difference but I have to say I know when I'm on prop. Prop for me has a "feeling." A well-being if you will. It's most pronounced the day after I pin prop. I love to add prop to my test e just for that boost feeling. Long story short, if your running a dose where you will wind up with a lot of prop, I would spread it out. I have cruised on 250 sust pinned 1x weekly. I've also run up to 800 and I pinned eod.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
...I know when I'm on prop. Prop for me has a "feeling." A well-being if you will. It's most pronounced the day after I pin prop. I love to add prop to my test e just for that boost feeling...
THIS is wtf I'm taking about. You KNOW when you're on Prop! I love that shit. I too will run a low dose Test E with Prop EOD from time to time but I do love to blast with Sust; whether that was its intended purpose or not. Lol
A little off topic, I'm about to run some Prop and TNE together. It's gonna be a blast (pun intended)!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic