MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Celebrate!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I'm not muslim, but I have family in the middle east and still celebrate some holidays..... so, thank you.

To all of you spewing hate to everyone of a different faith than you....... you are doing exactly the same thing you're mad about them doing. I hope your momma is proud of you.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'm not muslim, but I have family in the middle east and still celebrate some holidays..... so, thank you.

To all of you spewing hate to everyone of a different faith than you....... you are doing exactly the same thing you're mad about them doing. I hope your momma is proud of you.

Thank You, my momma's very proud of me. I just posted a video of a cleric celebrating with the children. Didn't you watch the video? They were all laughing and having a good time together, what's the problem? I didn't say anything hateful

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Not for nothing but there was one hateful comment and that was removed.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohh, ok didn't see that one , Thanks UHC

That wasn't directed towards you gman.

PLK, if you saw the comments that were deleted and were offended, then I get why you would take offense. Otherwise, I didn't see the harm in the others.

I depend on my middle eastern workers for my company and they are my lifeline for large engagements and contracts that I make my living out of....but any angst or resentment I show is not towards them but a specific group and I don't think I've ever voiced an opinion to this matter in the past.

No hate per say but I have a large distaste for the radicals. Like any race or group, there's a bunch of folks that give off a bad name for the good folks.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That wasn't directed towards you gman.

PLK, if you saw the comments that were deleted and were offended, then I get why you would take offense. Otherwise, I didn't see the harm in the others.

I depend on my middle eastern workers for my company and they are my lifeline for large engagements and contracts that I make my living out of....but any angst or resentment I show is not towards them but a specific group and I don't think I've ever voiced an opinion to this matter in the past.

No hate per say but I have a large distaste for the radicals. Like any race or group, there's a bunch of folks that give off a bad name for the good folks.

Well put UHC. I have muslim friends that are super nice (to my face anyays, who knows maybe they secretly want to chop my head off? lol jk) but they cant go home because of the nutt jobs. Hell I almost had a Iranian daughter in law! Great kid, mom was friggin hot as hell, matter a fact so was her older sister..I'm getting off track...

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
My post was definitely in response to the deleted comments... LOL.... it was along the lines of "Eff all them Ay-rabs".... the exact same sort of intolerance that, when left unchecked, effed up the middle east.

I definitely have no love for radicals from any group. The average guy from all over the world wants the same thing out of life. It's a shame that so much of the world has to tolerate the crap that these extremists do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic