Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anyone have any experience with Mast?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I've been planning my next cycle and looking at a few different compounds. Right now, mast at about 50mg/week for 6-8 weeks seems most appealing to me. Since I've post-poned figure til I don't know when (probably mid season 2015), my goal right now isn't to put more size on, but to gain strength and hardness. I plan to do a non-tested powerlifting meet in November and felt this compound would be a good fit.

My understanding of masteron is that it can be a little harsh, and females have to be careful with the dosing since virilization symptoms are a lot more probable if you push it. I tolerated 20-25mg var (which I know is typically a higher dose for females) really well, and had practically no sides at all.

Any stories of experience/insight would be great!

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I like it. It has anti-e properties and makes me look harder. I had great strength gains on it. The only reason I don't take it today it that it made me a giant oil slick. I looked like I was wet 24-7. I practically stained my own shirts.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I've run mast E. It worked quite well as a hardener when my bodyfat was 6-8% I didn't have any sides at all from mast but for a woman, I don't know. Have you considered injectable primo?

A big advantage to being a woman is you can run a whole damn cycle on one 10ml bottle. This means price is not a factor. Primo is a great drug but expensive at a man's dose.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've run it many times, E and P esters. It's a great drug and at 50mg you will be fine. The sides I experienced were the following:

Deeper voice
Hair growth
Clit enlargement

I didn't break out or have oily skin and my dose was higher when doing E ester. If you are ok with the above sides, I think you will like the compound :)

Btw, are you going to run mast p or e? If you are going to run e, I would run it at least 10-12 weeks.

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I've run it many times, E and P esters. It's a great drug and at 50mg you will be fine. The sides I experienced were the following:

Deeper voice
Hair growth
Clit enlargement

I didn't break out or have oily skin and my dose was higher when doing E ester. If you are ok with the above sides, I think you will like the compound :)

Btw, are you going to run mast p or e? If you are going to run e, I would run it at least 10-12 weeks.

i was thinking of running p based on reviews. How were the strength gains/hardness compared to like primo? Primo is another one I'm thinking about

I don't mind those sides at all lol and if it really does bother me, I could always cut the cycle short. I didn't know you could run it longer than 8 weeks and be okay, I just said 6-8 based on what I read lol I'm always down for a longer cycle hehe

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I've run mast E. It worked quite well as a hardener when my bodyfat was 6-8% I didn't have any sides at all from mast but for a woman, I don't know. Have you considered injectable primo?

A big advantage to being a woman is you can run a whole damn cycle on one 10ml bottle. This means price is not a factor. Primo is a great drug but expensive at a man's dose.

haha I know, it's nice to be a girl :) cept we can't cruise without some horrible sides :( like I said above, primo is another one I'm thinking of.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
i was thinking of running p based on reviews. How were the strength gains/hardness compared to like primo? Primo is another one I'm thinking about

I don't mind those sides at all lol and if it really does bother me, I could always cut the cycle short. I didn't know you could run it longer than 8 weeks and be okay, I just said 6-8 based on what I read lol I'm always down for a longer cycle hehe

When I ran p, I ran it at 50mg E3D. If you want to run p, you would do 25mg E3D. Hardness is way better than primo IMO, I also hold water on primo. If you run primo e you will need to run it for at least 16 weeks to get the most out of it, takes way longer to kick in. I prefer mast over primo but that's just me. :)

haha I know, it's nice to be a girl :) cept we can't cruise without some horrible sides :( like I said above, primo is another one I'm thinking of.

We can cruise as I do on 10mg-20mg of test p ;) But it is prescribed by my DR. as my levels were really low.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
When I ran p, I ran it at 50mg E3D. If you want to run p, you would do 25mg E3D. Hardness is way better than primo IMO, I also hold water on primo. If you run primo e you will need to run it for at least 16 weeks to get the most out of it, takes way longer to kick in. I prefer mast over primo but that's just me. :)

We can cruise as I do on 10mg-20mg of test p ;) But it is prescribed by my DR. as my levels were really low.

good to know! thanks for always being so helpful :)

now i gotta find someone irl to help me with my first pin....X_X

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Lol. I know a couple hundred dudes on the den that would fly out to help you with that.

But in all seriousness, have you considered needle size etc?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Lol. I know a couple hundred dudes on the den that would fly out to help you with that.

But in all seriousness, have you considered needle size etc?

LOL

And yeah, I was thinking 23g 1.5" since I'd want to pin my glutes

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
good to know! thanks for always being so helpful :)

now i gotta find someone irl to help me with my first pin....X_X

No problem, anytime :)

Pinning isn't that hard at all, you'll get used to it ;) Google videos :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic