pbtom
What's New?

My experience bulking on NPP

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
Hey everyone.

Just joined up to share about my own experiences as a female who has been natty and competed natty (bikini) in the past. Now it's all about size for me. Not sure if I will compete again, but if I ever do it would be figure. I've been training solidly for nearly 5 years.

Now on my first cycle for the past 10 weeks (NPP 40mg EW). This has been my first bulk and I'll be ending my bulk after 12 weeks. Then I'll maintain (hopefully) on a short 1 month break and high cals. Taking this break to see if sides go away completely, trying to gauge whether they will be permanent.

My sides on NPP-

First sides I got after a couple of weeks were increased strength/endurance, increased sex drive, swollen/ sensitive clit, and slightly more aggressive. My mood improved big time though- less emotional (my boyfriend says I'm thinking more like a guy does haha).

I thought that would be all the sides I would get then about 6 weeks on and my voice changed a little (sounds like I'm getting sick, kind of cracks and a little dry in the throat). Also skin started to break out, nothing to worry about really, I have maybe 2-3 pimples on my face and same for my shoulders and back.

I'll be dieting down after that 1 month break. Because I'm not dieting down for a comp date I'll be able to take my time and drop cals slowly. I will however book a photoshoot when I'm close to looking on point. I have a basic plan at this stage to run NPP at a lower dose (15mg EW) and use Var (last 8 weeks at 10mg per day - split morning and night).

I'm going to let my diet take care of the first stage of fat loss then use var and possibly t3 to help get rid of stubborn fat and harden up.

My last bikini comp I did I was fully natty up until 4 weeks out when I used albuterol to help me along. I ended up looking really good considering I relied on my diet and training most of my prep and the other girls in the comp would have been on more.

Anyway I didn't plan on using gear but after the comp I wanted to try and bulk natty but I knew I had kind of hit my genetic limit and would struggle to put on mass then lose it all dieting down again. I've put on around 0.5kg per week (starting weight beg of bulk at 55kg) and I'm currently on 3,000 cals per day (high protein and carbs, moderate fat).

Obviously small amounts of fat gain and water retention but overall I've kept similar conditioning in my legs since my comp (hammies still popping). My upper body has gained some serious mass. My back especially and finally seeing nice capped delts which are my stubborn body part for growth. Quads are also being stubborn but starting to get the sweep coming along.

I will start up a new thread after this bulk to document my cutting phase. Hopefully this helps other girls out there. :)

Posted the OP in another part of the forum but wanted to re-post here so other girls can benefit.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
So is the goal Figure or Physique? Also did you split the NPP shots to twice a week? or just once?

Oh I almost forgot, Welcome to the Den :)

B

Boudha

Feb 12, 2012
My gf had great results with the same kind of side with 10mg/eod. For 8-12week. Her favorite AAS so far!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Pink PM me if you have any questions---Jenner is great too. Good luck and welcome.

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
So is the goal Figure or Physique? Also did you split the NPP shots to twice a week? or just once?

Oh I almost forgot, Welcome to the Den :)

My focus is just putting on size right now. No thoughts to compete yet but if I do it would be figure. I would want to do another bulk next year to put on even more size before thinking about the stage.

I don't split the dose up. I pin the full dose on a Saturday-Thursday-Tuesday rotation. So not quite weekly, more like every 5 days. :D

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I read that nandrolone has a long active life in the blood stream reguardless of ester. That being said, can we believe that levels are pretty stable pinning the prop ester every 5 days?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I read that nandrolone has a long active life in the blood stream reguardless of ester. That being said, can we believe that levels are pretty stable pinning the prop ester every 5 days?

--------------
On spot GS and that's the reason Nandrolone is the last AAS females should use, IMO.

The other reason, vocal changes which depending upon dose, duration may become permanent.
Jim

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014

Oh really that's interesting, all the sources I've read say it's clears the blood stream in 2-3 weeks. I'm not too sure about the second part to your question sorry.

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
--------------
On spot GS and that's the reason Nandrolone is the last AAS females should use, IMO.

The other reason, vocal changes which depending upon dose, duration may become permanent.
Jim

I'm hoping the change in my voice goes. I'll post again to keep everyone updated on that.

B

Boudha

Feb 12, 2012
I'm hoping the change in my voice goes. I'll post again to keep everyone updated on that.
Well if you considered being a high pitch singer you can forget that lol. Just kidding but my girl everyday voice get back to normal 2-3week after every cycle. Also takes 3-4week to get back on her period.

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
NPP is my fav for bulking for sure. It takes quite a while to get back to "normal" after using though. Like 4-5months.
I always dose either EOD or E3D, and went as high as 50mg's each shot.
Nice to have another's experience!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic