Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cruising with Testosterone Undecanoate

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Does anyone cruise with Test U? I'd like to hear some experiences with it. I travel quite a bit with work and the idea not mailing my own gear to myself is getting appealing.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I have not used it personally but one of my gym bros uses a 900mg every 4wks for TRT and swears by it. He did start it with bi-weekly Enanthate shot for the first 30days or so to give it a chance to kick in before dropping the Enanth.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'd like to hear more about this.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tommyguns2 I believe is using this.

I am not sure what the downside would be. You can even stay on it for a blast and just add other shit to it.

O

omegaironman

VIP Member
Apr 21, 2012
I take a TestU 300mg IM shot on the 1st, 10th, and 20th. Have had my bloodwork tested every 6 months for 2 yrs now. Stays consistently in the 850-900 range. I'm 39yrs old/255lbs/6'2". I tried the 1g testU every 30 days. Not that I had problems doing it that way, but for some reason I prefer it this way? Not entirely sure I can tell you exactly why I do. Except I feel more even strength/mood/temper wise I guess?

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
I did 2 injects/month of Test U-500 for 3 years and loved it. No sides at all, nada. Would still be using it if I had any more. Did labs and levels were stabile.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone cruise with Test U? I'd like to hear some experiences with it. I travel quite a bit with work and the idea not mailing my own gear to myself is getting appealing.

++++++++++++++

What do you mean by cruising J? Do you use it as a bridge between cycles?

Oh and I suppose you know this, but it's not available by RX in the US, yet is in several other countries so whatever you acquire is likely, but not necessarily, going to be an UGL product.

regs
JIM

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
++++++++++++++

Oh and I suppose you know this, but it's not available by RX in the US, yet is in several other countries so whatever you acquire is likely, but not necessarily, going to be an UGL product.

regs
JIM

====================

I would also add the evidence based reviews are generally quite positive for a variety of reasons such as; twice or once monthly administration, more stable TT blood levels resulting in a lower frequency of "mood swings", overall less expensive compared to TT with once weekly administration, SOME studies show a lower frequency of side effects BP elevation in particular.

If it was available in the US I would most certainly use it in my practice.

Best,, , , , , , , , , ,, Go Tide :) !!!
jim

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
++++++++++++++

regs
JIM

Yes, I am a blast and cruise guy (cycle and bridge). My cruise is just slightly higher than most TRT protocols. I've seen some promising pharmacokinetic studies that have shown stable levels over long periods of time.

I would love to get pharmaceutical grade TU, but I wouldn't kick UGLs out of the bed, so to speak.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
====================

I would also add the evidence based reviews are generally quite positive for a variety of reasons such as; twice or once monthly administration, more stable TT blood levels resulting in a lower frequency of "mood swings", overall less expensive compared to TT with once weekly administration, SOME studies show a lower frequency of side effects BP elevation in particular.

If it was available in the US I would most certainly use it in my practice.

Best,, , , , , , , , , ,, Go Tide :) !!!
jim

Thanks Dr Jim. I have been hearing good things about it as well. It took me one avid fan to open me to the suggestion. His greatest praise was the fact that TU administration required less effort to control his BP. It is an interesting option.

Doc....I will make a Tide fan out of you yet. Ha ha ha!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Thanks Dr Jim. I have been hearing good things about it as well. It took me one avid fan to open me to the suggestion. His greatest praise was the fact that TU administration required less effort to control his BP. It is an interesting option.

Doc....I will make a Tide fan out of you yet. Ha ha ha!

------------------
HEY I gotta have respect for any proven winner and Bama has shown that year in and out! Great solid team period and anyone who says otherwise is blind, FOS or both, lol

regs
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Yes, I am a blast and cruise guy (cycle and bridge). My cruise is just slightly higher than most TRT protocols. I've seen some promising pharmacokinetic studies that have shown stable levels over long periods of time.

I would love to get pharmaceutical grade TU, but I wouldn't kick UGLs out of the bed, so to speak.

++++++++++++++++++++++
I believe it's approved for "human use" in Canada?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic