Ethan7400
What's New?

New member (F - AUS)

P

Pinkiron

TID Lady Member
Jul 26, 2014
Hey everyone.

Just joined up to share about my own experiences as a female who has been natty and competed natty (bikini) in the past. Now it's all about size for me. Not sure if I will compete again, but if I ever do it would be figure. I've been training solidly for nearly 5 years.

Now on my first cycle for the past 10 weeks (NPP 40mg EW). This has been my first bulk and I'll be ending my bulk after 12 weeks. Then I'll maintain (hopefully) on a short 1 month break and high cals. Taking this break to see if sides go away completely, trying to gauge whether they will be permanent.

My sides on NPP-

First sides I got after a couple of weeks were increased strength/endurance, increased sex drive, swollen/ sensitive clit, and slightly more aggressive. My mood improved big time though- less emotional (my boyfriend says I'm thinking more like a guy does haha).

I thought that would be all the sides I would get then about 6 weeks on and my voice changed a little (sounds like I'm getting sick, kind of cracks and a little dry in the throat). Also skin started to break out, nothing to worry about really, I have maybe 2-3 pimples on my face and same for my shoulders and back.

I'll be dieting down after that 1 month break. Because I'm not dieting down for a comp date I'll be able to take my time and drop cals slowly. I will however book a photoshoot when I'm close to looking on point. I have a basic plan at this stage to run NPP at a lower dose (15mg EW) and use Var (last 8 weeks at 10mg per day - split morning and night).

I'm going to let my diet take care of the first stage of fat loss then use var and possibly t3 to help get rid of stubborn fat and harden up.

My last bikini comp I did I was fully natty up until 4 weeks out when I used albuterol to help me along. I ended up looking really good considering I relied on my diet and training most of my prep and the other girls in the comp would have been on more.

Anyway I didn't plan on using gear but after the comp I wanted to try and bulk natty but I knew I had kind of hit my genetic limit and would struggle to put on mass then lose it all dieting down again. I've put on around 0.5kg per week (starting weight beg of bulk at 55kg) and I'm currently on 3,000 cals per day (high protein and carbs, moderate fat).

Obviously small amounts of fat gain and water retention but overall I've kept similar conditioning in my legs since my comp (hammies still popping). My upper body has gained some serious mass. My back especially and finally seeing nice capped delts which are my stubborn body part for growth. Quads are also being stubborn but starting to get the sweep coming along.

I will start up a new thread after this bulk to document my cutting phase. Hopefully this helps other girls out there. :)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It will help some men out there too, glad you're here, glad you're willing to share your experiences.

Boards like this have many more men than women members, and we don't always know much about female dosing and sides. But we do sometimes get asked, or else want to give advice to our partners Fair amount of talk about Var, not so much about other compounds.

You may be an education for us . . . . . Welcome.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Pinkiron it's a pleasure to have you with us here at TID, welcome.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to TID! It is truly a great place!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Welcome to the family looks like you will have a lot of great contributions, I look forward to it

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Nice Pinkiron. Sounds like you have a plan and your avi shows your working. Welcome to TID

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Welcome to the den! I definitely agree with what raw deal said. We could learn a lot from you!

B

biftek

Jun 16, 2012
were you ever on ausbb.com
your name looks familar

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?