Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Funny story

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
So I was out for happy hour yesterday having a beer with a friend just chillin after a log work week. I noticed this really old man walking my way towards the door. I mean he could hardly walk. I think his grandson was helping him. I guessing close to 90 years old.
anyway as he got closer I noticed his hat, it was a military ball cap. When I could finally read it it said United States marine, couldn't make out the other words. Being respectful to the older folks and especially anyone serving, I reached out my hand and said thank you for your service. He leaned in and said what? Didn't hear me of course. I said thanks for your service. He said you a marine? I said no sir I was in the navy. He learn back and said "that's you problem" and continued walking out the door!
First I was like wtf then I kinda chuckled, feisty old ****er. Must have seen a lot.

Just made me laugh a bit and thought I would share.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks for sharing man.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Geez, he's an old man. Why do you continually feel the need to prove you can kick a marines ass?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lmao old salty devil dog

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Geez, he's an old man. Why do you continually feel the need to prove you can kick a marines ass?

Who me?
If that's what you got out of that story you should re-read it. Was paying the man respect.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Who me?
If that's what you got out of that story you should re-read it. Was paying the man respect.

Lol monsoon has a unique sense of humor. No harm meant there, he's just giving you shit bro

M

Melvin.stalsberg

Jul 24, 2014
Good story. Oh yeah he did hear you. The oldtimer don't forget. And he's proud to be a marine.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
First of all I would have hit a front lat spread or a arm shot then he would have been impressed lol.all jokes aside when your 90 and been and seen what his gone through in his life you just don't give flying f&$k.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic