Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Sonny the 70-Year Old Bodybuilder

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Crazy genetics, he looks 45-50 but an even better level of determination....inspirational for sure.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Wow love seeing post like this specially as I get older myself...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Wow love seeing post like this specially as I get older myself...

i thin kall you old geezers should be proud you can even lift your dik anymore, let alone get out of bed

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Number-LL Thank you man!!! This vid is hugely inspirational to someone like me!!! I want to look like that and be like that at 70! Damn. My biggest fears as I get older is that I will get weaker and smaller. That guy shatters that stupid idea! I loved this.

Great Thread Great Vid!!

mike141

mike141

Jul 10, 2014
I don't think I will able to do that at 65. Also check out Anatoliy Nikitovich on youtube, not bad for a 73 year old doing street workout. Don't mind his undies though :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sheesh I turn 50 Monday 28, I can't complain lol. Although I'm trying to forget age. Believe it - bodybuilding and trust me that include aas and hgh IS the fountain of youth . People try to say it's not healthy or drugs are absurd . But I so disagree . Done right you can train horse and longer . Like I think like the nfl and MLB should back off the older guys lol people look it as cheating but one still has to approach everything scientifically eat right etc.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I don't think I will able to do that at 65. Also check out Anatoliy Nikitovich on youtube, not bad for a 73 year old doing street workout. Don't mind his undies though :)

You will believe !!

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
Great Video. Most people makes excuses for everything ...using the word "cant" all the time. but its really on you...its your choices that made up who and where you are in life now. Nothing cant stop you but you. People who achieve greatness never stop to make an excuse.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic