Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just looking for some thoughts.

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
I know this could probably get out of hand fast but I am gonna go for it anyways. Would just like to hear some responses from the masses. Im on test. Have been on test for a while. Cruse and blast for meets you know how it goes. Normally cruse around 300. Recently switched to a blend of test 600 just taking 300 a week. Been on for 5 weeks and I feel like shit. My training has gone down. I am on a program that should beat me into the ground and its doing its job. However, recently I have lost my edge. I got lifting today and when shit got heavy I wanted to quit. Its been like this all week. Numbers I should destroy feel heavy as **** and taking a mental toll on me. I know for a fact the test is good. I am going to get blood work done soon just to see where my levels are. I just don't get it. I have never felt like this training. I almost do not want to lift. That blows my mind to even say. I am gonna lift anyways. Peoples thoughts? Could it be an estrogen issue? Maybe high, maybe low? Any other thoughts, CNS just beat down? etc. etc. Thank you in advance.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Is your gear any good? Sounds like trouble started when you switched to the Blend?
Get the blood work done fast as it is likely to tell what's up.
Like Raiden said you could be tired from so much activity.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
When is the last time you took some time off from training? Maybe you are burned out?
I was gonna say the same thing. Take a week or two off, rest up. I find coming back from time off, I'm much more motivated.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
What does your AI dosing look like?

I have some experience with a 600mg blend. Those really long esters build slowly and have a lot of ester weight on a mg per mg basis. On 300mgs on undecanoate you'd be getting 183mgs of actual test at a half life of ~20 days. The rest is ester weight. If your AI dosing is too aggressive, you could find yourself with low e2 and that can kill every drive you have.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I agree with Joliver. I just came back from a 2 week layoff and I feel like shit. I'm lifting for shit. Total mind fuk.

Reactions: MJR
M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
I just took ten days off by accident. Had a family emergency and had to go across country for a little over a week after we took a three day weekend.

The blend I am running is
100mg isocaproate
300mg decanoate
200mg enanthate
I am pinning 300 once a week. So I figured at this blend it was pretty decent for a low cruise...

Trouble started before I switched to the blend. I let myself crash and took three weeks off to try and let my body just relax. I still trained tho just no test. Things did not get real bad until this past monday (three days ago) I got into the gym had 10 days off and everything felt horrible. Now this is the only place I feel off. I mean when I am under the bar I do not feel like myself. In every other aspect of my life things are completely normal. Appetite, sex drive, energy levels, my mood is the same. I literally only get mind ****ed ( maybe thats all it is "mind ****ed" ) when I am lifting. Now this ****s with my head even more now. Today I had a decent training session. Did almost everything I was supposed to do per the program I am running. I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I just mentally messed myself up. We will see after todays training... I guess...

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I just took ten days off by accident. Had a family emergency and had to go across country for a little over a week after we took a three day weekend.

The blend I am running is
100mg isocaproate
300mg decanoate
200mg enanthate
I am pinning 300 once a week. So I figured at this blend it was pretty decent for a low cruise...

Trouble started before I switched to the blend. I let myself crash and took three weeks off to try and let my body just relax. I still trained tho just no test. Things did not get real bad until this past monday (three days ago) I got into the gym had 10 days off and everything felt horrible. Now this is the only place I feel off. I mean when I am under the bar I do not feel like myself. In every other aspect of my life things are completely normal. Appetite, sex drive, energy levels, my mood is the same. I literally only get mind ****ed ( maybe thats all it is "mind ****ed" ) when I am lifting. Now this ****s with my head even more now. Today I had a decent training session. Did almost everything I was supposed to do per the program I am running. I don't know what to think anymore. Maybe I just mentally messed myself up. We will see after todays training... I guess...

Sometimes you just have a bad micro. Hormonal fluctuations, lack of motivation, drive, or some other intangible happens to the best of us. That's why god invented the training max.

Keep grinding...it will eventually go into gear.

Reactions: MJR
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Here's the thing when I was in my 20s training dictated my life that's all thought about now I enjoy training with other interest.take a break from the gym and the gear but definitely get blood work done but don't beat yourself up over it after all the reason most of us got into lifting is that we have a passion for it and some times it's just your body saying hey I need a break from this.one thing you could take up is swimming just to break up your training.best of luck.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Agree w everyone bro !!! Take some time off and regroup !!! Everybody needs time off sometime !!!
I'd say come back and take a real good pre workout , maybe some Halo, u DEF feel the aggression and drive to push those weights again !!!

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks everyone for their input. Someone earlier in my training log posted It could simply be something viral. Today I felt strong. I felt like myself again. First time all week. Who the **** knows... Blood work... he nows

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic