Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PayPal to buy steroids?

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Been a while since I posted on here. But came across a source that I did some research on that seems solid and I've seen good things said about on the boards and other places. Only thing is they accept PayPal? That's something I've never seen before and it caught my attention. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about using PayPal with a source?

If I broke any rules with asking this I apologize. If so, I'll see that the thread was removed and I will not do it again.

Thanks.

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Dumb.........

I'm not "source checking" just seeing if anybody had any opinions on the whole paypal deal. Not saying that I was going to use the paypal option. I just saw where it was an option and it threw me off.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
It's a fkn dumb idea. Even if you put on the sale it's for hair gel it's still a dumb idea. You're leaving a trail between you and a source, try it then let us know from jail how it all worked out.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I just drive till I find the steroids for sale sign and pull over. But, what these guys said. Stay clear

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Well I figured out what I needed to know. Like I said. I was never going to use the paypal option. I just saw where it was offered and thought it was weird.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It is weird and unwise. You are wise to question it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you have a guy using PayPal
1 - there is a paper trail of everything
2 - he has your info to do what he wants with
3 - Feds like money trails for illegal transactions

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Garage sales are great places to buy gear and a used futon.....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I get mine at GNC... they take American Express... It's a simple process really... you go up to the counter all crazy eyed and be like "Yo Essay... I want the good chit main... go back to the back and get me that chit"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic