Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Pleasure to be here

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Hello guys. Been looking around for a while, and I like the atmosphere and knowledge of this place. Had some really kind comments too, which I appreciate and encouraged me to the introduction.

I'm 27 years old, been training for five. I'm natural, but I work as a personal trainer and I came here mostly to learn about AAS. I'm planning to go on gear when I pass 30 or 35, haven't really decided. Also I want to learn in order to better deal with my enhanced clients.

I have a big passion for physiotherapy, biology and powerlifting. I've had my share of injuries, and quickly realized that most doctors don't know shi* about sports injuries. Off to google I went, and sadly every article on how to fix your shoulder/groin/knee will contradict each other. Spent some years studying and reading books on the subjects to keep myself healthy, and it has really turned into being one of my biggest interests.

I hope to contribute in a positive way in this place!

Thanks for reading, and I wish you all a nice day.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
About fricken time dude! I've seen your posts and enjoyed reading them, stay active here and continue to contribute what you have learned. Welcome to TID.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
About fricken time dude! I've seen your posts and enjoyed reading them, stay active here and continue to contribute what you have learned. Welcome to TID.

Appreciate it, man.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Welcome to the board

Yea most doctors don't know shit when it comes to sport injuries learned that the hard way. Had to fix myself basically from injuries.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den bro. I too have seen your posts and enjoyed them.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I'm gonna take the easy road on my response and just agree with everything Raiden said and second it. Glad to have you here bro. This is a great community, full of some great brothers and sisters. Hope ya stick around! Welcome brother!

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Welcome! Definitely some good people here, glad to have you.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome bro!! Wow! Impressive back and great intro!
Bet I can learn a lot from you! Glad you are here!!

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Thanks again guys. Much appreciated!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic