Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Logjammin

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Ok, this is my first attempt at any sort of log. I am going to put my last 3 sessions in this first post. The reason I am doing this is that I don't want to start my log with my squat day. You will see my reasoning below.

Friday 7/18

Bench day
Bench

W/ u

290x5
290x5
290x5

I felt strong and should hit 300 no problem next week.

Cg bench

225 x 10

Pull downs and face pulls and I was out.

7/21 dead lift day

I had to deload and did 3 sets of 5 with 365.

I then did 3 sets of military press with 135. This was also a deload.

Dumbbell rows 3 sets of 10 with the 120s

Today was squat day with uphillclimb.

After a warm up I did

295 x3
275x3
275x3
275x3
185x4( attempted a widow maker but I was gassed.)

Finished the day out with some flute bridges.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bout time you get this shit started. Just wait til we're at the other spot with mono's forza pads and platforms. You might cum before you workout but trrrrryyyy to hold it in.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Bout time you get this shit started. Just wait til we're at the other spot with mono's forza pads and platforms. You might cum before you workout but trrrrryyyy to hold it in.

I always cum before I work out, helps maintain my focus.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You on any specific program? Body building or strength training?
im newly active in these journals myself i wish I would of been more involved here when I first joined I prolly wouldn't of fell off for so long..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
We curl in the monolift there... And you're going to love our bench. You two need to hurry the fukk up and get in there with me and Beastislav.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
You on any specific program? Body building or strength training?
im newly active in these journals myself i wish I would of been more involved here when I first joined I prolly wouldn't of fell off for so long..

Powerlifting. I am just trying to milk my linear progression for as long as I can. I have only been back at it since April.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I cranked one out in the locker room/janitors closet the first time I went to that gym.

The urge might have come from the TNE though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I cranked one out in the locker room/janitors closet the first time I went to that gym.

The urge might have come from the TNE though.

It is a god damned good gym that's for sure. As we get closer you should try and get in with us a few times just to make sure everything is solid. Maybe come take your openers in the mono and comp bench and with a dl bar or maybe sooner than that. Up to you.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
It is a god damned good gym that's for sure. As we get closer you should try and get in with us a few times just to make sure everything is solid. Maybe come take your openers in the mono and comp bench and with a dl bar or maybe sooner than that. Up to you.

I hope to be in at the end of this month.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Glad you started your log! I will be reading it. You have great friends!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic