Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren and it's effects

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just wondering if anyone have some experiences or info on tren and old'er guys. How's the effect you or if you have any thoughts on it's use and long term effects?

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Hey read the trensomina article listed

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just wondering if anyone have some experiences or info on tren and old'er guys. How's the effect you or if you have any thoughts on it's use and long term effects?

I'm older (in my late 40s), and I love tren, and don't like it at the same time. I love the way it helps recomp. Aesthetically, it really does a nice job. I typically run it at 100mg tren ace EOD or lower, and that's all I need. I do tend to sweat more, my anxiety increases slightly (but I'm always stressed out as a business owner). It thins my hair slightly, but the most frustrating side is the way it inflames my hemeroids. Don't mean to be disgusting, but it is what it is. Nothing more embarrasing that taking a dump, wiping myself, and scratching one and it starting to bleed. Since I take a baby aspirin for BP, they bleed easy.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey gman, a few other things on tren, at least for me. I can also run it lower, as low as 1/3 mL EOD, and still see the aesthetic recomp benefits. I don't see a ton of strength gain (I see a little, but not like some guys). I harden up, and paired with a clean, cutting diet, I will see steady progress. I typically run low test in the background (150mg/wk), and throw in var or winny, and it's truly a wonderful thing.

If you haven't run tren a lot before, run tren with low test first and see what you get. Then add in winny or oral, that way you're not turning too many knobs at the same time, and not being able to tell what each is doing for you.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I can run it up to 8 weeks.
Seems like at 7-8 weeks I am struggeling more.
This last run with tren I ran:
Tren A 350mg a week.
NPP 350mg a week.
Test Prop at 800mg or something like that.
Masteron A 350mg a week.

I used the "left over" bottles of mix I had.
The tren run was 6 weeks I think. Injected 3cc of two different mixes 5 days a week.
mix was 50mg npp/50mg test prop and the other one 65mg test prop, 50mg tren a, 50mg masteron a.
I get tired of injecting 3cc 5 days at week pretty quick.

I get trensomina from day one or two.
I used 10mg of melatonin and Unisom or similar.
This time I used lithium orotate. Its an over the counter tab.
It made a HUGE difference. its been so much stress in the house with my wifes company being purchased, etc.
I have felt pretty damn good. had very little "tren agression". My wife even thanked me for being so supportive.
My cpap records my quality of sleep and on tren its worse for sure.

I start to feel worn out after 8 weeks, its like my time to get off.
I dont think long term its too bad for you if you run shorter more sensible cycles.
Then get on trt between. and I mean trt not a cruising test dose of 300-500 that some many does.

I read your post about coming off trt. I have done my research and I find more stuff being bad when your test levels are in the shitter then bad stuff using test long term.
But we are talking TRT levels here, not BB cruising levels. There are new research regarding prostate cancer risk,etc with the use of test and the new research are saying its no correlations.
its an interesting topic of us old fcks I guess so please share what you find.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
The only thing I truly notice is the night sweats. I run hot as it is but when I run Tren I sweat bullets in the middle of the night. I do run it pretty lengthy at times but when I do so I also have bw done regularly.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The only thing I truly notice is the night sweats. I run hot as it is but when I run Tren I sweat bullets in the middle of the night. I do run it pretty lengthy at times but when I do so I also have bw done regularly.

I also get the night sweats, but I also run pretty warm in general.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Can someone explain to me why the recomp or how it works with tren.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can someone explain to me why the recomp or how it works with tren.

Granted this is not too scientific, but with tren and a "same" diet (relatively clean, but not contest diiet clean), the shape and hardness of my muscles become more pronounced. More striations, but not puffy, watery muscles.

I don't think any AAS burns fat, but it must help my metabolism, and clearly helps me from going catabolic on reduced calories, so that I tend to be losing only fat, and keeping my lean mass.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Tren is King and I love it. I run tren ace at 100 a day and do damn good. Ace is best for a starter cause it's in and out fast meaning if your body doesn't like it you won't have to put up with it long.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm 36. Tren cuts me up like no other. Strength like no other. I don't like it as a bulker. Deca is much better suited for bulk. More is definitly not better. 350 works wonders but 750 was a nightmare. I get all the typical side effects every time I run it. I would say that if you have a lot of external stresses in your life, then don't run tren... It's not going to make things any easier.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Hey gman, a few other things on tren, at least for me. I can also run it lower, as low as 1/3 mL EOD, and still see the aesthetic recomp benefits. I don't see a ton of strength gain (I see a little, but not like some guys). I harden up, and paired with a clean, cutting diet, I will see steady progress. I typically run low test in the background (150mg/wk), and throw in var or winny, and it's truly a wonderful thing.

If you haven't run tren a lot before, run tren with low test first and see what you get. Then add in winny or oral, that way you're not turning too many knobs at the same time, and not being able to tell what each is doing for you.
I think it's a mid life old fck issue Tommy, definitely a tren fan but started wondering long term effects, when is too old for the body (never too old in the mind!) that kinda stuff. It is good to know others same age experiences, it's totally a different mindset when we're young n indestructable.
Thanks for the valuable input, I was actually thinking of that same set, 50 ml eod tren a, 60 mg var and 150 test . I'll keep you posted

I can run it up to 8 weeks.
Seems like at 7-8 weeks I am struggeling more.
This last run with tren I ran:
Tren A 350mg a week.
NPP 350mg a week.
Test Prop at 800mg or something like that.
Masteron A 350mg a week.

I used the "left over" bottles of mix I had.
The tren run was 6 weeks I think. Injected 3cc of two different mixes 5 days a week.
mix was 50mg npp/50mg test prop and the other one 65mg test prop, 50mg tren a, 50mg masteron a.
I get tired of injecting 3cc 5 days at week pretty quick.

I get trensomina from day one or two.
I used 10mg of melatonin and Unisom or similar.
This time I used lithium orotate. Its an over the counter tab.
It made a HUGE difference. its been so much stress in the house with my wifes company being purchased, etc.
I have felt pretty damn good. had very little "tren agression". My wife even thanked me for being so supportive.
My cpap records my quality of sleep and on tren its worse for sure.

I start to feel worn out after 8 weeks, its like my time to get off.
I dont think long term its too bad for you if you run shorter more sensible cycles.
Then get on trt between. and I mean trt not a cruising test dose of 300-500 that some many does.

I read your post about coming off trt. I have done my research and I find more stuff being bad when your test levels are in the shitter then bad stuff using test long term.
But we are talking TRT levels here, not BB cruising levels. There are new research regarding prostate cancer risk,etc with the use of test and the new research are saying its no correlations.
its an interesting topic of us old fcks I guess so please share what you find.

Great info MK, I def appreciate the Lithium, sleep is always difficult. I'm done at 6 weeks or I would probably be out on my ass, wife says Im a big enough asshole without help. lol . I'm gonna try a low dose this time @ 50 mg's eod see what happens, it's been over 2 years for me, I've been with HGH , test and var for awhile.
Yea, it's definitely a ''old fck'' issue with me anyways. Had friends younger than me pass and it has me questioning things. I'm sensible in my use but still keep thinking about things so I figured , post up and see others experiences. I think there are more benefits , feeling wise with the hrt levels but it would nice for science to step up studies on this. Especially with all the lawsuits over the ''Low T'' companies. Def will post up all I can find but haven't found a whole lot of efinite studies. thanks for sharing and feel free to add anything you come across

ABSOFRICKINLUTELY! I sweat like a mofo just standing around but it's ridiculous with tren it's why Im waiting til it cools down a bit. Summer time and tren = stoopid sweating, like a old perv beading up at the checkout counter :D . I'm on hrt so BW is pretty regular and she's pretty cool about levels, gives me the ''Hmmm..levels look a bit high..and your IgF is way up''

I'm 36. Tren cuts me up like no other. Strength like no other. I don't like it as a bulker. Deca is much better suited for bulk. More is definitly not better. 350 works wonders but 750 was a nightmare. I get all the typical side effects every time I run it. I would say that if you have a lot of external stresses in your life, then don't run tren... It's not going to make things any easier.

36? You're still a pup GS! What were you running TRen E or A? Big difference in sides , for me anyways. E seems to come on slower with less agitation and sweats. I am dropping some weight and tren\diet\var seem to be a great combo. At my point in life I don't think I'll be bulking anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic