Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Your Restaurant Experiences..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Just curious if anyone else goes through the same shit I do. 9 times out of 10 when I go out to eat, I eat quite a bit of food. Usually 2-3 appetizers, 2 entrees, and desert. And I usually finish off whatever my wife doesnt eat, because I hate wasting food. I also hate sharing food too, but thats another story. So yesterday, was my cheat meal, so the wife and I headed to PF Changs. My wife ordered her own appetizer, and I ordered 2.. spicy tuna rolls and tuna ahi tartare. No big deal.. Waitress came back to take our order for our main dish, I went first and ordered Sea bass with brown rice, and I wanted to try the korean stir fry bbq chicken, so I ordered that too. Waitress looked at me funny, but whatever. I am ****ing hungry..Wife ordered her lemon chicken.. About 5 minutes later, waitress comes back and asks if I am sure I wanted sea bass and the korean bbq chicken entree, she says thats alot of food. I felt like saying, "bitch, yeah thats what I ordrered, go get it" but I politely said.. Yeah, both entrees..

So then I want dessert, and so does my wife.. I let the wife order first, she wanted the 3 sample desserts, she orders those, then the waitress starts to walk away, I said I want to order something too. I start off by saying I wanted two scoops of the coconut/pineapple ice cream, and then she starts to walk away again. At this point, I am starting to get pissed off, I said I am not done yet, I also want a slice of the great wall of chocolate. Looks at me funny again.. Really? Just ****ing go get it, I am going to eat it, I am ****ing hungry..

Dunno, my wife says I shouldnt let it get to me..but it happens all the ****ing time. Waitresses/waiters always question my orders or look at me funny because of all the food I order/eat. At the airport when I leave for vacation, I always stop at the same place, I get dozen eggwhites with veggies and a stack of pancakes. Again, the waitress looks at me funny and says, "You want 12 eggwhites?" Yeah, what dont you understand.. She proceded to tell me, I dont know if we can do that.. I tell her, yes you can, I get them that way all the time..a dozen eggwhites. She tells me, well our omlettes are 3 eggs.. Well I tell her, make me four 3 egg ommlettes then.. Whats the problem? She walks away and then brings over the manager or head waitress and I have to explain to them what I want.. Really? Well, we charge $1/egg... So? Go make it..again, whats the problem? You're not eating or paying for it, I am..

Sorry for the rant, shit like this pisses me off. I am there to be served, dont look at me funny or question what I eat..Just go get it, end of story.

Last edited:
H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
damn man your wait staff must be from the biggest loser or something. wtf go get my vittles beotch and it better be hot

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
A non-fitness oriented person is going to want confirmation on a 12 egg white order. Maybe they think you won't pay. Who knows. Red Lobster All-You-Can Eat Shrimp is coming up in August. Oh yeah!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Whenever they look at u funny or ask if ur sure that ur que to stand up and bust a double bicep pose lol.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I very rarely eat out but when I do I don't order a lot. For a guy my size (270-ish) I can't eat much at a single sitting and I hate feeling full. I seldom order an appetizer and never get dessert.

Usually just a steak with salad or fries (sometimes both) and a couple beers and done.

I can see your point though; I wouldn't want the wait staff questioning my order...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I hear ya IM, I had the same type of experience at the Cheese Cake Factory on a cheat day once.

I've been to a fast food restaurant before and ordered inside and get asked: "are you gonna eat all that?"

I think its because restaurants and wait staff are accustomed to 1 appetizer, 1 entree and 1 desert per person.

Its nothing personal, its just not the usual.

Next time they question you, tell them you have friends joining. Then just say: "look like my friends couldn't make it" and eat their stuff too. :cool:

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Even if you dont eat it all, who cares as long as you pay the bill.

This thread just made me very hungry.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I never have any problems. Then again, I'm handsome, charming, polite, usually very well-dressed, persuasive, and a big tipper. :D

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I love pf changs. Just listening to your order has made me hungry!

I understand the frustration, but how many times has a server brought out all that food only for someone to look at her funny and say "how the hell could you have not asked for clarification? do you honestly think I would have intended such an order?" amd then expected to not have to pay for it...

Just sayin.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic