Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Deca and Joint Pain !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Question , for elbow pain I've been takin 375mgs a week of Deca, only been a week and 2 days but pain is still there. Could I have bunk Deca , or should I up the dosage or give it more time ??

K

killatrav

May 16, 2013
Deca probably will help but it takes a LONG time to kick in.We've all got some knee/elbow/shoulder pain at some point. Just got to be patient and tough through it

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
U may have an injury that deca cant fix..

I thought about that Bro, but it has helped in the past w my elbows. For some reason I think I may have bunk Deca. I won it in an auction and just decided to use it, I have another vial of Deca that I KNOW is good, Ima try that and see how it goes !!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I thought about that Bro, but it has helped in the past w my elbows. For some reason I think I may have bunk Deca. I won it in an auction and just decided to use it, I have another vial of Deca that I KNOW is good, Ima try that and see how it goes !!!
deca has been great on my shoulders as well..shit I love nand i can feel it working on my joints the from the first week.Sucks if its bunk

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
deca has been great on my shoulders as well..shit I love nand i can feel it working on my joints the from the first week.Sucks if its bunk

If it is, the garbage has a new best friend !!! Just pinned my gear and this time used some Deca thats good, lets see how it goes !!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You know what you can do for your elbow pain.... floss it and you'll feel better the same day. Run a search on here. Many of us use this method to alleviate elbow pain and other join pains.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
You know what you can do for your elbow pain.... floss it and you'll feel better the same day. Run a search on here. Many of us use this method to alleviate elbow pain and other join pains.

^^^seconded. I floss my elbows and knees before and after lifting and while at home on off days. Has helped tremendously.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I'm gonna def look into voodoo floss!!! Have never heard of it b4 , sounds very interesting !!!
Thanks for all the info guys !!!
On the other hand , yesterday I tried 1/2 cc of a different Deca and today I still have alittle pain, but not like b4 !!! I won't know for sure until I pin my usual Mon/Wed/Fri , but I really think the Deca I was using was bunk !!!
Only time will tell !!! I'll keep ya posted !!!

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Joint pain is usually due to tightness or agonist/antagonist dominance (imbalance). If you write a little more about your problem, there may be some advice for it other than drugs.

Generally for elbows, you're looking at tightness in triceps, forearms and biceps.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Well it was diagnosed by my chiropractor as tennis elbow and he also said I was lifting to heavy . Well I'm not gonna stop lifting heavy. But I do acupuncture and it does help some but I tried that twice a week for 3 months at one
point and came out with a super bill instead of complete comfort . I don't want a cortisone shot, frm what I've heard they do worse than good to some .
I don't really have pain in any other part of my arms but the elbows . The Deca I have now seems to be doin the trick tho !!

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
The weak point will usually get inflamed, and putting cortisone in it will only make matters worse.

Common culprits of this problem are tightness in extensor of forearm, brachioradialis, brachialis and the biceps. Especially unvaried biceps work, which often lead to lots of triggerpoints that keep coming back.

Stretch out everything I just mentioned and look for triggerpoints. That should yield relief after a few days, especially if you're on gear.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic