Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

OT Cycle Log - starting 7/21

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Hi! I’m stopping by to start a log for my TBol/ECY cycle that I am starting Monday – it’s tough to find info on an OT only cycle, so I figured I’d offer this as a means for anyone else interested in running this in the future.

A little background before I start:
I used to compete figure, then when I switched to Women’s Physique I turned to the “dark side” – I’ve only run a few cycles, and they have been fairly modest, as will be this one. I did my last show (The Arnold) March 2013 and since have kind of been in limbo – no real desire to compete anymore, just want to look/feel good and get my strength up. I’ve toyed with powerlifting down the road, but for now I am “training for life” as they say.

Ok, the good stuff: I am going to run OT at 12.5/day split into 2 doses, 12 hours apart (5:30 AM and 5:30 PM) I’ll also run a general ECY stack at 25:200:5 once a day just to keep it tight, and because I need it to function, but that’s another story…
I have no idea how long I want to run this, so I’ll play it by ear – I’ve run TBol before so I’m pretty familiar with it – although this will be the first time I’ve run it for a cut/maintenance as opposed to a bulk, which should be fun.

Stats:
25 years old (female, obvs)
5’2
128 pounds – if I had to guess I would say around 20% bf. I hate scales, so you won’t get many weight updates – I will start measurements Monday though so stay tuned.
Squat: 135X3
Bench: 135X3 – 155X1
DL: 205X3

I average 2700 cals/day (95 fat, 250 carb, 200 protein) – I probably won’t change this much – my diet is pretty clean and I have held my weight/bf for 8 months eating this so I think I’ll be good there. Cardio is minimal – a couple sets of sprints or 10 minutes on the bike a few times a week – lifting anywhere from 3-6 days a week (I will be more strict on this for sure).

Anything I’ve missed? Too much? Let me know – I am a chronic oversharer, so I will apologize in advance.
See you Monday! :)

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Well, I started a little early - just couldn't help myself. I decided to start low for the first week - new lab and it is noticeably overdosed, so for my first week I'll only run 6.25 a day.

Started with a dose Saturday afternoon and one Sunday morning - took my third this morning and I feel damn good. I'm sure a lot of it is just knowing it's in my system but my shoulder lift last night was on point - legs tonight and I am beyond excited.

Beginning measurements (taken first thing this morning) - all right side, all flexed:
Calf - 14 in
Quad - 22 in
Hips/Ass - 35.5 in
Waist - 26.5 in
Forearm - 10.25 in
Bicep - 13 in

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
lol, yea...funny how we swear we can feel it as soon as we take it :)

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Day 6:

Upped dose to 6.25 every 12 hours - so far no noticeable changes in my lifts other than a LOT more motivation (which I credit to simply just knowing I'm back on cycle).
Only thing I have noticed is I am suddenly breaking out?? Not sure what thats all about - too soon to be from the Tbol, but weird either way.

Diet has been good - minimal cardio thrown in here and there for good measure.

Not much to report - I'll be back when there is though :)

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
Just wanted to comment on your ECY stack. From all the research and my personal experience I've had/done, the Y should not be taken with E, at least 4 hours apart. And 5mg's is not the correct dose for your weight. The dosage should be .1mg/lb of body weight. I never start with that high of a dose but I work my way up.
As far as the breakout, could you be getting your period? I was due for mine at the beginning of my Tbol cycle, broke out a little then it started. No breakouts since! I use a professional face wash with 2% Salicylic acid and a toner with 5% sal to put on the random zit. Works like a charm lol
I'm on week 4 of Tbol, T3 and ECY, wow I'm impressed. Tbol is freaking awesome!

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Interested in learning about other compounds besides Var so I will be following! :)

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
Just wanted to comment on your ECY stack. From all the research and my personal experience I've had/done, the Y should not be taken with E, at least 4 hours apart. And 5mg's is not the correct dose for your weight. The dosage should be .1mg/lb of body weight. I never start with that high of a dose but I work my way up.
As far as the breakout, could you be getting your period? I was due for mine at the beginning of my Tbol cycle, broke out a little then it started. No breakouts since! I use a professional face wash with 2% Salicylic acid and a toner with 5% sal to put on the random zit. Works like a charm lol
I'm on week 4 of Tbol, T3 and ECY, wow I'm impressed. Tbol is freaking awesome!

Thank you for the input!
I've always taken the Y with the E - I would be interested to hear why they shouldn't be taken together? And yes, I know 5 mg isn't the correct dose, but it seems to work for my goals - I am not trying to get stage lean, I just don't want to get fat LOL

As far as the period is concerned, I thought about that - it is possible. I have an IUD so I don't really get one, but every couple months I get some of the symptoms, so that could definitely be the culprit. It's clearing up pretty good already. Hydrogen peroxide after face wash, followed by a light moisturizer - that my secret weapon ;)

B

BleezyF

Jul 18, 2014
7/28 Update (Day 10):
Calf 14.25 **I am not taking this to heart - I strained my calf Saturday and have a pretty significant knot in it - could definitely account for the extra .25
Quad: 22
Hips: 36 (!!)
Waist: 36
Forearm: 10.5
Bicep: 13

Small changes - the .5 inches on my hips really excites me - I would love to get my quads to 23 and my ass to 37 - I am definitely an ass girl ;)

Lifts have been really good - diet is spot on. Haven't weighed myself, but honestly I don't really plan to anyway.

Not much to report on - still feeling great, motivation is high. One thing I will comment on is tiredness - I don't know if it's just me but Tbol damn near puts me to sleep - happened on the previous 2 cycles I ran with it too. I am good during the day but by 9 I am a zombie.. Does this happen to anyone else?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Not much to report on - still feeling great, motivation is high. One thing I will comment on is tiredness - I don't know if it's just me but Tbol damn near puts me to sleep - happened on the previous 2 cycles I ran with it too. I am good during the day but by 9 I am a zombie.. Does this happen to anyone else?

I've never ran tbol but I found the same thing happened with var. Maybe it's just an oral thing? I literally had to DRAG myself everywhere between weeks 2-4

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I've never ran tbol but I found the same thing happened with var. Maybe it's just an oral thing? I literally had to DRAG myself everywhere between weeks 2-4

Interesting as i never had this issue with either :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic