Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Muscle Receptor saturation ?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Been on cycle for the last year test 1-1500 g or over deca, eq, a few orals dbol, drol, tbol, var, Winny ect is there any evidence of muscle receptors being over staturated and not responding any experience with this ? Any research behind it? Should I take a break and how long ? I was thinking like 4/weeks clear out the muscle receptors ?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's been pretty well demonstrated that there is no such thing.

If your gains are slowing it's probably not a hormonal issue so much as you need to bump your calories up some more.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Thanks POB I may try that but wany to control bf % not too high, may up it to 4000 or 4500 calorirs, also mix up the training. Also heard may have to change my cycle options to different types of compounds ect.

Last edited:
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Diet or change your exercise program :) I usually change my workouts every 8-12 weeks....ok, maybe 6 months when I"m lazy

I'm always lazy

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
It's been pretty well demonstrated that there is no such thing.

If your gains are slowing it's probably not a hormonal issue so much as you need to bump your calories up some more.

Agreed! even change up compounds to mix things up during long cycles.. but dont worry about " cooked receptors" or other BS you might read...

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Diet or change your exercise program :) I usually change my workouts every 8-12 weeks....ok, maybe 6 months when I"m lazy

I'm always lazy
TOTALLY need to change up workouts from time to time!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Actually your androgen receptors can be fully saturated. But, this does not mean there is down regulation of the receptors in my understanding. One thing that comes into play is Myostatin and this could cause your stagnation in muscle growth. I would actually come off for a brief time and hit it again. You might be able to come down to a cruise for 4-6 weeks and blast again. Of course some of what was suggested above can help.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic