pbtom
What's New?

Watertown Man Accused of Manufacturing Steroids

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
9v82l4.jpg

Police have arrested a 31-year-old man accused of manufacturing steroids in his Watertown apartment.

Reid Behrle, of 306 Woodbury Road in Watertown, is facing a string of drug charges, including possession of narcotics within 1500 feet of a school, possession with intent to sell and operating a drug factory.

Police said no one had heard from Behrle for days prior to his arrest, and officers responded to his apartment July 15 to check on him.

They arrived to find the apartment door open and Behrle asleep on the couch, surrounded by pills, bottles and bags of powder, along with labeled anabolic steroids, according to police.
Officers searched his apartment and found a registered DEA encapsulation machine, empty pill capsules, powder and liquid steroids, Xanax pills and drug manufacturing products, police said.

Behre was arrested and held on $50,000 bond. He was arraigned July 16.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
He kind of made it easy for then didn't he?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I doubt his door was opened. Unlocked yes but open no. They prolly knocked and twisted the door knob and walked in. Made them self right at home walking around his apt.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Please execute him..he's too dumb to walk the earth

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
asleep on the couch, surrounded by pills, bottles and bags of powder, along with labeled anabolic steroids, according to police.

Why would he be sleeping with his door open? Also, why would he be surrounded by pills & bags of powder?

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Wtf is wrong with that dude ???
he was probably high as **** and fell asleep makin pills and bagging up shit !!! That's y I stay away from drugs, makes u STUPID !!!

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Door might of even been locked, LE have bump keys..
can open 98% of locks bought at ur local hardware store in about 10 seconds pretty scary...

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Just to clarify what the media has posted about me and made me out to look like a complete fing junky. Not to mention the fact my parents had to read it in the paper.
Fact: The back door was locked and had the chain on it as well. The police had the landloard present to give permission to break the door and chain. (All for a wellness check???.......bullllllshit)
FACT: I could sleep through
a hurricane and honestly didnt hear them bust the lock. I was awakened by the officer shaking me. His partner, in the mean time was already going through my personal items including a normal "7 Day Pill Case" Upon dumping it all over my bed he found xanax, flexeril, and tramadol all in which i had perscriptions legally for. Not that i am any expert in law but it gave them reason to search. I told them to get a warrant and thats when they started being dicks by knocking things over, pulling clothes out of my closet stepping on everything. I was placed in handcuffs and brought outside. While they conducted a search without a warrant. The manufacturing equipment was a simple pump by itself. The capper i had legally purchased through the dea. (They could have caught me 3 years ago when i bought it)
So they found the well hidden raws above a ceiling tile and as far as actual bottled items 30 prop 30 mast and 5 kits of gh and needles. All of what i was going to run personally.

So its not as if i was passed out on my couch with bags of capsules and narcotics all over with a syringe full of heroin stuck in my arm.
The media.literally ruined my ljfe. 10 years from now a potential employer just has to google my name.
Just remember there is always two sides to every story

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
So you still fighting this case? What's ur charges?

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
So you still fighting this case? What's ur charges?
Lawyer got it as an "unlawful search" but sinsce im near a school i was gien drug education 15 classesand 40 hours ut i akready volunteer witth the boys and girls club and it All gets nollied godh

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Just to clarify what the media has posted about me and made me out to look like a complete fing junky. Not to mention the fact my parents had to read it in the paper.
Fact: The back door was locked and had the chain on it as well. The police had the landloard present to give permission to break the door and chain. (All for a wellness check???.......bullllllshit)
FACT: I could sleep through
a hurricane and honestly didnt hear them bust the lock. I was awakened by the officer shaking me. His partner, in the mean time was already going through my personal items including a normal "7 Day Pill Case" Upon dumping it all over my bed he found xanax, flexeril, and tramadol all in which i had perscriptions legally for. Not that i am any expert in law but it gave them reason to search. I told them to get a warrant and thats when they started being dicks by knocking things over, pulling clothes out of my closet stepping on everything. I was placed in handcuffs and brought outside. While they conducted a search without a warrant. The manufacturing equipment was a simple pump by itself. The capper i had legally purchased through the dea. (They could have caught me 3 years ago when i bought it)
So they found the well hidden raws above a ceiling tile and as far as actual bottled items 30 prop 30 mast and 5 kits of gh and needles. All of what i was going to run personally.

So its not as if i was passed out on my couch with bags of capsules and narcotics all over with a syringe full of heroin stuck in my arm.
The media.literally ruined my ljfe. 10 years from now a potential employer just has to google my name.
Just remember there is always two sides to every story

Soooo are you the dude in the thread?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic