Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Opiate withdrawls

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
This is ****ing terrible..2 years on percocet after my neck surgery and I am 4 days off. Never, ever ever would I have ever thought this would happen to me, no not me!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
percs and any opiate pill is no different then heroin.You just gotta go through the pain untill u dont need it anymore.I used to sniff 300mg of roxy a day.About 3 months it took to feel somewhat normal after stopping.I havent touched it in years

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
They say it takes 2 years sober to kick the habit... Only a week to get past the physical addiction but PAWS post acute withdraw syndrome will haunt you... Episodes of deep depression can last weeks at a time but the longer you go sober the shorter those episodes will become... I would recommend getting help, not next week or month but like today.. At least get on the phone and net an find out ur next step... My ex is hooked and I tried to help her and researched all this stuff it just comes down to you and if you really want to quit...

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Good luck bro. I've never had an opiate problem,but pleanty of friends have. Sucks. Just stay strong. It gets better

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
They say it takes 2 years sober to kick the habit... Only a week to get past the physical addiction but PAWS post acute withdraw syndrome will haunt you... Episodes of deep depression can last weeks at a time but the longer you go sober the shorter those episodes will become... I would recommend getting help, not next week or month but like today.. At least get on the phone and net an find out ur next step... My ex is hooked and I tried to help her and researched all this stuff it just comes down to you and if you really want to quit...
This here. No one is to good for help. We all need help sometime or another.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bro if you have a primary doc have him write you a script for suboxone.... its for opiate withdrawels...it will eliminate almost all the physical part of the withdrawel which is the worst part. especially if he was the one writing the perc script... he should of weened you off the percs so you system don't have a total shock from going cold turkey. Suboxone my friend.. it will help BIG TIME

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Bro if you have a primary doc have him write you a script for suboxone.... its for opiate withdrawels...it will eliminate almost all the physical part of the withdrawel which is the worst part. especially if he was the one writing the perc script... he should of weened you off the percs so you system don't have a total shock from going cold turkey. Suboxone my friend.. it will help BIG TIME

Definitely ask about the suboxone bro. It can do wonders for you to get past the the physical part, which helps with the mental part. I promise you it is possible brother. And I agree, your doc shoulda been smarter than this.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
At the very least you need a script for Clonidine (yes the BLood Pressure drug). It works quite well at symptoms of withdrawal.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Are you getting terrible diarrhea? Most guys I know dope sick get terrible nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and cannot even hold water down for up to two weeks!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
At the very least you need a script for Clonidine (yes the BLood Pressure drug). It works quite well at symptoms of withdrawal.

Yes and its dirt cheap..you can buy it online without a script if you don't have a doc.. like $10 for 90 pills....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

That is the whole Truth. You'll go through whatever you have to if you really want something bad enough

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Suboxone is the best for getting through opiate withdrawals.... trust me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic