Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Too young for steriods

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Just finished the gym and overheard in the changing room a 15yr old kid discussing the steriods he just bought from a friend, and that wasnt the worst thing I overheard, he then bragged about the fact that his supplier had recommended to start with TREN, are you fooking kidding me, Tren!!! This kid hasn't even finished puberty and he wants to mess around with the most powerful Anabolic steriods available, unbelievable!

I know these young guys are getting into steriods but there needs to be more information available to them, I am shocked that these kids with no weight training experience and I say that because the skinny kid didn't even know how to use the lat pull down machine properly,

Guys I don't know how we can help but I think something needs to be done maybe we can start a beginners forum for young people, yes I know there are forums outhere but they all have the similar trend of putting down or trying to intimidate the beginners, instead of providing honest straight forward info, we have enough bad publicity when it comes to steriods and maybe by educating the young newbies and preventing possible future medical issue, we might be able to eleveate the bad stigma

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well the reality is this is what is happening to the current generation of young men. Hard work and dedication is a thing of the past.

Add to that the fact that drug education in this country is so full of mistruths that kids don't trust it. We were all told for years how smoking pot will make you crazy or stupid. And we see that isn't really true. So maybe all the embellishments about how deadly steroids are isn't true? Where are the bodies?

The best thing you could have done was talked to them yourself. Give them the facts and not some made up nonsense to try to scare them. Just explain that gyno is a real thing and ask how they plan to deal with that? Ask them how they plan to restore natural test levels? Ask them if they are ok with not growing another inch? Ask them if the girls will like their acne or their male pattern baldness?

You have to confront it when you see it. You may not get anywhere but you just might. I talked a few guys in the 18 to 21 range with a year of training to hold off. It can work. Just don't be a dick about it. All they want is respect so show them some and they often listen.

I must also say though that for years unhealthy eating habits were a problem with young girls who were supposedly influenced to look a certain way because of models in magazines. Now we have sayings like real women have curves. Maybe the same influences are at play for young men and boys? Real men have muscles. Lots of em. And you can't get them over night!

Hell I fell into that trap. I started juicing too early into my training. Age wise I was fine but my diet sucked and my training was half assed. I got fat. Then turned to ephedrine then clen then T3 then dnp all to make up for a shit diet. I got called out on it right here on this very board. I look back on those posts and just see denial. I denied that it was my training and diet. Blamed anything I could especially genetics. It was pathetic.

But the guys here taught me to act right, train hard and eat to grow. Now I am 5'11 at 265ish and as strong as I will ever be.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Well the reality is this is what is happening to the current generation of young men. Hard work and dedication is a thing of the past.

Add to that the fact that drug education in this country is so full of mistruths that kids don't trust it. We were all told for years how smoking pot will make you crazy or stupid. And we see that isn't really true. So maybe all the embellishments about how deadly steroids are isn't true? Where are the bodies?

The best thing you could have done was talked to them yourself. Give them the facts and not some made up nonsense to try to scare them. Just explain that gyno is a real thing and ask how they plan to deal with that? Ask them how they plan to restore natural test levels? Ask them if they are ok with not growing another inch? Ask them if the girls will like their acne or their male pattern baldness?

You have to confront it when you see it. You may not get anywhere but you just might. I talked a few guys in the 18 to 21 range with a year of training to hold off. It can work. Just don't be a dick about it. All they want is respect so show them some and they often listen.

I must also say though that for years unhealthy eating habits were a problem with young girls who were supposedly influenced to look a certain way because of models in magazines. Now we have sayings like real women have curves. Maybe the same influences are at play for young men and boys? Real men have muscles. Lots of em. And you can't get them over night!

Hell I fell into that trap. I started juicing too early into my training. Age wise I was fine but my diet sucked and my training was half assed. I got fat. Then turned to ephedrine then clen then T3 then dnp all to make up for a shit diet. I got called out on it right here on this very board. I look back on those posts and just see denial. I denied that it was my training and diet. Blamed anything I could especially genetics. It was pathetic.

But the guys here taught me to act right, train hard and eat to grow. Now I am 5'11 at 265ish and as strong as I will ever be.

I agree with almost everything you said. Except that you are not as strong as you will ever be. You will be stronger. You will be stronger.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Just finished the gym and overheard in the changing room a 15yr old kid discussing the steriods he just bought from a friend, and that wasnt the worst thing I overheard, he then bragged about the fact that his supplier had recommended to start with TREN, are you fooking kidding me, Tren!!! This kid hasn't even finished puberty and he wants to mess around with the most powerful Anabolic steriods available, unbelievable!

I know these young guys are getting into steriods but there needs to be more information available to them, I am shocked that these kids with no weight training experience and I say that because the skinny kid didn't even know how to use the lat pull down machine properly,

Guys I don't know how we can help but I think something needs to be done maybe we can start a beginners forum for young people, yes I know there are forums outhere but they all have the similar trend of putting down or trying to intimidate the beginners, instead of providing honest straight forward info, we have enough bad publicity when it comes to steriods and maybe by educating the young newbies and preventing possible future medical issue, we might be able to eleveate the bad stigma

=====================================================================================
Please oh please look for that kido next time your in that gym and tell him one VERY IMPORTANT FACT, using any AAS is associated with premature growth plate closure and no FIFTEEN year old has closed growth plates.

Bottom line tell him they should "never" be used before the age of 17-18 years, because they can STUNT VERTICAL GROWTH!!!
(My bias is to delay the use of AAS until age 27 when TT begins it's decline in many males)

I'm with you yet I must also give you fellas credit on TID, because the majority of mates here (especially vets) won't hesitate to tell some child they are to damn young!

Incidentally I've heard many excuses for providing advice to those who should not be using AAS, but the most frequent is "well they are going to use it anyway so heck I tell them the "right way", WRONG!

We are contributing to their delinquency by providing such advice and I would suggest only offering and focusing on AAS options such as working out correctly, eating right, protein supplements etc.

You guys are the pro's in this field and the notion the only option is the worst option, belittles your fund of knowledge and expertise. Never underestimate the influence a VET can have on these chaps it's quite remarkable really.

Great post BA

Respects
Jim

Last edited:
British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Thanks bro and thanks to everyone on this forum respect to all the hard work we do every day and the sacrafices we make to achieve our goal, if any young guys reading this please do not hesitate to ask us questions belive me there is decades of information in here from us, and proven training, cycles, diet and health knowledge, don't trust the Internet as the old saying suggest if it looks like shit, and smells like shit, then brothers it can only be "SHIT", seriously ask and we will help you,

Results never came without hard work, cheers

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I had that happen the other day two 16 year old guys talking about there drug stack at the gym.

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
I know crazy huh, I have never heard such young guys discussing AAS, was a crazy shock

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I agree that you should talk to them and try. It's worked in the past for me with one person in particular. He was 18 and myself and a few others got him to wait till he was 21. A lot of us on here probably started at a young age due to the act there wasn't information out there like there is today.

I also agree that kids these days are lazy f ucks. They don't want to work for anything. Instead they're looking for the easy way out and the truth is there is no easy way out.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I always tell all newbies, including the younguns they need to get their training and diet right before starting AAS, because without proper training and diet, they won't see any better progress on AAS than they do without it. Then with the younguns I tell them they risk stunting their growth and permanently disrupting their natural hormone balance so they will always need AAS for the rest of their lives. Finally I tell them with their naturally high hormones (elevated due to their youth), they can make as much or greater progress than someone on AAS if only they get their training and diet right.

Some of them listen, some of them do not. But what can I do other than give them the facts?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
=====================================================================================
Please oh please look for that kido next time your in that gym and tell him one VERY IMPORTANT FACT, using any AAS is associated with premature growth plate closure and no FIFTEEN year old has closed growth plates.

Bottom line tell him they should "never" be used before the age of 17-18 years, because they can STUNT VERTICAL GROWTH!!!
(My bias is to delay the use of AAS until age 27 when TT begins it's decline in many males)

I'm with you yet I must also give you fellas credit on TID, because the majority of mates here (especially vets) won't hesitate to tell some child they are to damn young!

Incidentally I've heard many excuses for providing advice to those who should not be using AAS, but the most frequent is "well they are going to use it anyway so heck I tell them the "right way", WRONG!

We are contributing to their delinquency by providing such advice and I would suggest only offering and focusing on AAS options such as working out correctly, eating right, protein supplements etc.

You guys are the pro's in this field and the notion the only option is the worst option, belittles your fund of knowledge and expertise. Never underestimate the influence a VET can have on these chaps it's quite remarkable really.

Great post BA

Respects
Jim

I completely agree with the objection to guys that think "they will do it anyway"

I can't stand that.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

Great post BA

Respects
Jim

Jim:

This is a really solid post. Thanks for it, sir.

Respect.

Ww.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic