Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tren A !!! Real or Bunk !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Alright well right now I'm doin a cycle w/ Tren A incorporated in it . The thing is this time the Tren is from another person .
I hear all this talk about Tren cough , night sweats , trensomnia , and a bunch of different sides .
Only thing is I have pretty much every side except the cough . When I ran the first Tren had maybe a slight cough at one moment but nothing crazy . This time around , same thing , no cough , smooth as silk .
Now should I be worried that the gear is bunk or underdosed just because I get no cough ? Or is it just a matter of it hitting every1 a different way ?
Need some feedback bros , if it is bunk I'll go back to my original guy and move on frm there .
Or should I just ride it out and see what happens ? Only really been about a week on this new Tren , just don't wanna waste my time since I was layed up for about 2 months and tryin to get my shit back together !!! Thanks bros !!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
The lack of One side effect doesn't mean it's bunk. But why try a new source if your not sure.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Haven't gotten the cough in 4 weeks and I'm running 700/week.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i never get the cough ...well only a few times in the last few years.....and i am running a few tren cycles per year(*)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I seem to get the cough on my first tren pinning, and maybe my second, and then none after that. I can't explain it, because it makes no sense.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Good looks bros!!! I just wasn't sure as I haven't done a complete Tren run frm start to finish . The last one was interrupted by me being layed up , and now I just want to get the most out of this run !!!
Thanks !!!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I rarely get the cough.
But I get the insomnia quickly.

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
The cough is only an issue if you enter the blood stream, it's not a side affect from the tren, it a effect from you not correctly injecting, as always once you push the needle into the inj site always always pull slightly back on the plunger to asses if there is any blood in the syringe, if there is then you need to pull the needle out, change the pin and re-insert and check again by pulling back on the plunger, if no blood enters the cylinder then you are good to proceed with the injection, ;-)

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Please see diagram for the correct injection site

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1405467966176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1405467966176.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 183
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The cough sucks so thats one side you really don't want. I will get it a couple times a cycle and its 5 minutes of hell…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic