Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trensomnia !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I know there's plenty of other sides that come with the use of this awesome AAS, but my main thing is the insomnia that comes w the territory !!!
I'm suffering right now from that bitch, up and it's 3 am !!!

How many of u suffer from this?
I def know not all do !

GIVE ME SLEEP !!!

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
Ah... Trensomnia usually only hits me hard when I'm dieting down.
I use mirtazipine 1 hr before sleep and I usually sleep most of the night. If I wake up look at time I just close my eyes again and right back to sleep

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
It's the nature of the beast and effects many in that way, if you've got deep pockets you could get on HGH as well and this will (amongst other things) aid with sleep.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
IF you get a doc who's in the know they may give you a sleep aid.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Here we go again !!! Up and can't go back to sleep just yet so im
posting up !!!
I noticrd today after just 1 week of being back in the gym that my body is utilizing the Tren , and I'm makin the most out of it .
Strength / Increase
Weight / Increase
Density / Increase
Everything's coming along , but this ****in trensomnia SUCKS !!! LOL !!!
Oh well , the price u pay right !!!
Later bros !!!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I can't relate to the OP because I sleep like a baby on tren. It never affected me in that way.

Reactions: HGH
British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
The insomnia is insane along with the sweats, did 5 weeks on and had to come off, needed to sleep because I was one bad arse crazy mother fcker and wanted to kill people, need sleep to stay normal, good luck bro, I hope it get better for you

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
I was shooting tren ace, heard sleep is better on tren eth

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I am using Tren E at 400mg/w and my sleep is a little bit disturbed. I go to sleep a little earlier (9 pm or 10 pm) and wake up around 3 am, then drift in and out of sleep until 5 or so when I wake up for the day. I find that as long as I get 4 good hours of sleep I am gtg.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
The insomnia is insane along with the sweats, did 5 weeks on and had to come off, needed to sleep because I was one bad arse crazy mother fcker and wanted to kill people, need sleep to stay normal, good luck bro, I hope it get better for you

Thanks brother. I mean it does and doesn't bother me . The weird dreams and sweats kill me ! But I mean I can handle it's just more of an annoyance than anything . I'll start to actually get sleep around 4:30 am but by that time I'm 2-3 hrs away from startin my day so it SUCKS !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I heard the sides of Tren A are easier than that of Tren E . But after this run idk whether I wanna continue w more Tren A or Tren E . Just have to wait and see what's gonna happen !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic