Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best Hardening AAS

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
just want some opinions on what you guys and gals think is the best hardener, oral and or injectable. I cant decide.
thx

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
tren (inj) and winny (oral) combo for me if my elbow can survive the dryness.

I'm sure some fellas will vouch for var also.

Good to see you around again Swiper....been a minute pal.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I say Mast and Tren....but now Halo has my attention. Haven't tried it.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
looks like a lot like winny but my right shoulder is bone on bone. so i have to rule that out. i'm leaning towards mast. maybe tren but i hate not sleeping good.

what about halo? ive used it in the past but i wasn't lean so i couldn't tell if it hardened me up all that much, although i did get a lot stronger. i'm looking to only run one compound along test and gh. Ive never ran var.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Try primo instead of tren. Same glorious results without the shitty sides

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
looks like a lot like winny but my right shoulder is bone on bone. so i have to rule that out. i'm leaning towards mast. maybe tren but i hate not sleeping good.

what about halo? ive used it in the past but i wasn't lean so i couldn't tell if it hardened me up all that much, although i did get a lot stronger. i'm looking to only run one compound along test and gh. Ive never ran var.

Var didn't beat up my joints like winny does (as much anyhow). I'm currently running high tren, low test and the sides are a fraction of what they were when I ran high test/high tren.....I have a thread on here somewhere recently.

So if winny is out, I would run mast for inj, var for oral......or run test lower and crank the tren.

Try primo instead of tren. Same glorious results without the shitty sides

With so many fakes on Primo, I would hate to see that money go to waste when 3/5 sources seem to be masking EQ as Primo.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I wouldn't get it unless I'm 100% on where I'm getting it

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I wouldn't get it unless I'm 100% on where I'm getting it

I wouldn't doubt you Dex, just more caution in the wind to those whom don't have access nor the know-how.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
First of all I will say that orals will beat injectables for hardening every day of the week. The results are much faster and more pronounced. Winny is the absolute best for me with halo coming in a close second mostly due to the fact that the side effects are worse. You can get pretty good hardening results from a triblend of test/tren/mast at very low doses.

Primo and EQ are very good hardeners as well, but ineffective for hardening up prior to a show because they take so damn long to work their magic. If I had no other job and could devote more time to a longer cycle, I'd run high primo low test for a LONG time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic