Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Nolvadex, clomid or aromaxyl. which combo and dosage?

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
I'm coming up on the end of a 16 week cycle of 750sust, 750 boldenone and 30dbol. I have Nolvadex, clomid and aromaxyl. My question is what combination, dosage and duration should I go with? I had all of this already wrote down but in the middle of divorce and moving it was lost. Thanks for the help

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
3 weeks after your last pin start the clomid and nolva at 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
3 weeks after your last pin start the clomid and nolva at 100/100/50/50 40/40/20/20

I use HG clomid and don't taper down. 50/day for all 4 weeks for me.

Nolva is spot on for what 95% of us feel.

PSA: Don't use AAS if you don't understand PCT!! PCT is more important than the cycle itself!!!!

J

jixer08

Jul 14, 2014
Thanks for the help. I admit that I need to learn more about pct. I'm a quick study and I want to learn. So hopefully before long I won't be asking all the dumb questions. Again thanks

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks for the help. I admit that I need to learn more about pct. I'm a quick study and I want to learn. So hopefully before long I won't be asking all the dumb questions. Again thanks

I think you would get more help if you started an intro thread and listed your goals in the new members section. This site is home for a lot of long time vets and there's a ton of information on here.....not just about AAS, but we do possess a vast array of knowledge.

P.S. Don't ever run gear without knowing exactly what you're taking on what day for the entire cycle and PCT.....

M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Is it really necessary to take Clomid and Nolva together in PCT?
Ive done alot of reading and many dislike clomid due to the side effects.
I do plan on taking Nolva w other pct items but clomid isnt one of them.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
No need to taper with your pct.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

Yes. They both work best taken together. If on s simple cycle though I would just run nolva. Not everyone gets sides from clomid. Quit being a pussy and just take that shit:)

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012

So why do you have clomid if you don't plan on using it?

mands

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014

-------------------
I believe Dr Scally at Meso is the individual most likely to have championed this notion, in spite of the evidence being primarily animal (rat) based.

Accordingly he believes their mechanisms are "additive" and perhaps "synergistic". The fact is BB have used Clomid alone for PCT for YEARS without any problems excepting sides, most of which is the consequence of the high doses many BB use.

How many E-2 receptors are there in an organ half the size of a PEA, such as the pituitary, anyway? Not many, and the more is better, let's be sure mindset, is causing more side effects than benefits IMO.

(How many molecules of Clomiphene citrate are contained in ONE 50 mg tab? 1x10 to the 19th) if you want to know how that value was derived Google "Avagadro's number"

Clomid for PCT sure but Tamo, is not needed unless you can't tolerate the standard 50mg Clomid dosing regime. Another option is the ADDITION of an AI, to either Clomid or Tamoxifen if their sides are excessive with routine dosing.

Are TWO SERMS really needed for PCT? Not based on the evidence I've reviewed, but you most certainly use one, IME, although variations of the latter may be appropriate for lighter cycles, IME

Regs
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic