Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Greetings to all members, Names Goose.

Juice N Goose

Juice N Goose

Jul 13, 2014
Gentlemen and Ladies,
I come to the Iron Den for a good reason: I've been using AAS for many years and not surprisingly, back in the 1980's when I began, the process was quite different than today.

I admit I am somewhat deficient in my understanding of the newest techniques. My aim is to become familiar with the latest proven trends before I cycle again.

I have a handful of contempories who find it quite beneficial to be here. I trust these people with my life and consider them my Brothers. My wish is to not only continue the comraderie I share with these men known to me, reminescent of my former Marine Corps career, but to also expand my horizons and ultimately make new acquaintances as time and substance warrants.

Furthermore,I would greatly welcome suggestions as well as the latest heads up on the machinations of modern methodologies in our shared passion.

So, without further adieu,Thank you all for allowing me to come aboard...Hand Salute!

GOOSE

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den bro. This is a good place and plenty of us older guys on here. Lots of vets on here too.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Welcome Goose! Thank you for your service and hope you enjoy TID as much as we all do

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Welcome over Goose, Top shelf board, you'll find all the help and info you need just post up.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Awesome intro Goose! TID is one of a kind brother, you will like it here. You'll find anything you need to know here. A ton of great people here that are very knowledgeable and experienced. Welcome to the Den DevilDog! Rah

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome Goose.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Welcome to the den great intro post I must add !

You found by far the best forum period!

Last edited:
brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
Welcome goose- you already know I wouldn't want anyone else to be in the trenches with than my brutha Goose!

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Welcome, Goose! Nice intro.

Goose is a friend from Meso and he's definitely one of the good guys. Goose is the real deal - USMC, having served 27 years in the Corps and five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. And his poetry is second to none. He's an asset to any board.

CBS

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome Goose. It will be great to get to know you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic