Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Comparison of Caber, Bromo, and Prami

N

noway55

Jan 2, 2014
I'm quite fond of my nandrolone and I'm even more fond of my trenbolone. Unfortunately I'm not gifted to be resistant to prolactin sides so I need to run these drugs. I will most likely get my gland removed in the near future so that I can run as much of the two as I want without giving a shit about these god awful drugs. In the mean time I'll have to keep using them. Since I've acquired some experience with all three, I figure I might as well give a comparison of them. I spent a good deal of time searching for comparisons of all three and found little information, so hopefully somebody will find this useful.

Caber:

No surprise here. I'm going to probably tell you what you expect: caber just blows the other two out of the water. It has the least amount of sides, it boosts libido dramatically, will make you able to come again quicker. Although all these drugs boost sexual function, caber is WAY better at it.

In terms of dosing, .5-1mg ED-E3D depending on individual response and how much you're running is enough combat the prolactin from any stack I've ever ran, regardless of dose. That includes nandrolone + tren together.

Prami:

I would say prami is second in strength in terms of controlling sides. My biggest issue with this is side effects and that you need to taper up to it. A small minority of people can get away without tapering up, but most can't. When I take too much or take high doses I've experieced nausea, drowsiness, insomnia, basically just a general feeling of unpleasantness.

1mg prami ED or less is okay for controlling sides from low to mild doses for me. You might be able to use higher doses to help with higher cycles, but I personally really disliked going over 1mg because the sides were unpleasant. Not unbearable, just unpleasant. I could have tapered up to higher doses possibly, but when I reached the point that I needed more than 1mg of prami I figured I was better off just using caber.

Bromo:

Well, after trying prami and caber I gave bromo a try. I didn't get any side effects from it. I did taper up, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. I've read some people saying on forums that bromo gives terrible sides similar to prami, but that just wasn't my experience. Honestly, it seems rather weak.

As far as dosing for bromo goes, it seems weak to me. I would only consider it for a light or moderate cycle and even then there are still better options. I've gone as high as 25mg ED and it only helped with prolactin sides a little. If you're using it for a lighter cycle or are not that sensitive to prolactin and only have minor problems, then I would use bromo as a last resort and recommend starting at 2.5-5mg ED and adjusting from there until you find your sweet spot.

So, in summary, my order of preference is

1. Caber
2. Prami
3. Bromo

Caber is strong enough to control prolactin at a reasonable dose pretty much regardless of the amount of 19-nors. I would only consider the other two if you do not have access to caber, you only have minor prolactin problems, you are on relatively low-mild doses of 19-nors.

I mentioned some dosing, but remember that everybody responds differently and will need a different amount. Also, if you do not need these drugs, I recommend you do not use them.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree with this except don't even bother with the other 2 HG caber is the only way to go the Prami sides are horrific and stick around long after the cessation of the compound.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I agree with this except don't even bother with the other 2 HG caber is the only way to go the Prami sides are horrific and stick around long after the cessation of the compound.

I found I tolerate prami really well if I take it before bed and after a meal with fat in it. Sides were non-existent after I made the switch to that protocol. Also prami works on more types of dopamine receptors than caber and for that reason would prefer it to caber.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for posting this helpful information noway55!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
In 20 years I've used deca or tren regular - never found need for either if these . More bull or fact that people have no clue how. To use gear . If you cycle and balance your dosages no need. Stacking things that act in synergy like deca with winny always base with test . None of this whimpy test fears I see from all knobs ! Of course I've lived it, I don't get me info from internet trolls or faulty irrelevant made testing . Bodybuilding is something one lives and experiences not read or talk

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
In 20 years I've used deca or tren regular - never found need for either if these . More bull or fact that people have no clue how. To use gear . If you cycle and balance your dosages no need. Stacking things that act in synergy like deca with winny always base with test . None of this whimpy test fears I see from all knobs ! Of course I've lived it, I don't get me info from internet trolls or faulty irrelevant made testing . Bodybuilding is something one lives and experiences not read or talk
So because "you" were lucky enough that your body didnt have prolactin issues and you didnt need prami/caber, others who do need them dont know what they are doing?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'll say this.... the bromo the writer took wasn't pharm grade b/c it's not weak at all. I've run bromo and caber and the bromo was stronger (both were pharm). Bromo does have sides but I could run it low and BOOM.... tren sides gone.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
So because "you" were lucky enough that your body didnt have prolactin issues and you didnt need prami/caber, others who do need them dont know what they are doing?

I guess yes I was lucky . Honestly I think many people go overboard and don't need to shell out all that extra cash .

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
prami sucks ass,would never touch the stuff again.gave me hiccups for 7 days non stop.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I guess yes I was lucky . Honestly I think many people go overboard and don't need to shell out all that extra cash .

Some guys have all the luck... let me barrow some lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic