Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

LeBron back to Cleveland

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
LeBron goes back home. Good luck winning a championship there, i just dont see it happening, they need more pieces and a good coach. Are the fans still gonna burn his jersey, cuss him out and spit on his pics? Or is it all good now lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He wasn't going to win another championship in Miami, he knew that. Wade is hobbled with injuries, and San Antonio showed everyone their vulnerabilities. Lebron will be surrounded by quite a few young players with a lot of talent. Will be interested to see. The new coach has been a winner everywhere he's coached, so who knows....

Cleveland may still try to make a trade for Kevin Love using Wiggins. Not sure whether that's a good idea or not. Probably puts them in a strong position right away.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Wiggins for Love would be a crazy good trade for Cavs, Kyrie, Lebron and Love.. now thats a monstrous big 3!!
Right now they have 4 #1 overall picks. Thats crazy lol
and have you guys read Lebrons letter, was actually pretty good! Gained my respect back after losing it 4 years ago.

GermaniaK

GermaniaK

Apr 19, 2014
I'm glad he went back. Cleveland will be competitive this upcoming season, all the BS going to stop and a changing of the guard in both conferences once Bosh goes to Houston, Love ends up in Cleveland and hopefully DWade goes to Chicago.

His essay was a great read. If you haven't checked it out, check it out.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
His letter sounded like "well, if we don't win at least I came home to mentor kids in the area and try to help a new coach and young players." Asshole.

Even Miami is bitter he left, talking shit on Twitter. He's an arrogant, selfish prick.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Overpaid!! Not a 24$ million a year player.. I don't think Lebrons even made that much a year yet in his career.. (NBA salary)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
His letter sounded like "well, if we don't win at least I came home to mentor kids in the area and try to help a new coach and young players." Asshole.

Even Miami is bitter he left, talking shit on Twitter. He's an arrogant, selfish prick.
As a LeBron fan, i dont understand him at times. Go home? Go home when you retire you idiot...smh.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
You know... If you could watch a Lebron game and his mannerisms were that of a Walter Payton or Barry Sanders I don't think I would have as big of a problem with him as I currently have. His demeanor is horrid. I get that he's good, but his isn't a fun cockiness. It's more of a degrading "yeah my boys and I are clowning y'all cause you ****ing suck" type style. Like he's picking on the retarded guy in the neighborhood to make himself feel better. There are compliments dispersed throughout what I just said, so don't get it twisted. He's an amazing player... But **** if he isn't someone I root against because he just seems like an asshole. I rooted for Barry, I rooted for Joe Montana, but not for Iverson or Deion...

Plus the whole ESPN showoff Decision garbage... Pompous. I'll bet his coaches look at him and think, "He could be so much better, do so much more... And this muthahfuxker is wasting his time tweeting about some dumb shit."

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Who cares.....

basketball blows. :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic