Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

spot injecting medial head triceps?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
anyone done it? I'm sure its been done. trying to figure out best way to do it without hitting nerves. i do lateral and long head no problem.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Done it for a long time and it's one of my better spots…

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Done it for a long time and it's one of my better spots…

awesome.can you describe how and where its done? I dont mind anatomical terms, (superior/medial/sagital/vaginal lol...)
or even a pic with diagram would be great.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
awesome.can you describe how and where its done? I dont mind anatomical terms, (superior/medial/sagital/vaginal lol...)
or even a pic with diagram would be great.
If you flex your tri you see the front part of the horse shoe pop out on the side of your arm. Just find the center. I think spot injections.com has a pic of that one..

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, the first two examples on spot injections show what you are looking for…

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
the guy in the pic was too soft to display any separation. so you're saying shoot from outside and not inside like your avatar?
better yet, this is my arm. you can see where my medial and long head separates. do I inj directly to the medial head from inside or under? also, do i inject into area exposed away from long head? or do I move long head out of way and inj into medial head under the long head? I'm asking because, the area closer to elbow seems like mostly tendon. thx in advance.

Attachments

• 100_0888.jpg
    100_0888.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 171
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Yeah, the first two examples on spot injections show what you are looking for…

is this what you're talking about? only shows lateral head injection and long head...
1. lateral
2. lateral
3. long head
4. lateral...

unless you're talking about different link...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Only done long and lateral personally. Wondering why exactly you want to do this? Is there an advantage? Should I be doing it? I happen to love the swelling that spot injections causes.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
anyone done it? I'm sure its been done. trying to figure out best way to do it without hitting nerves. i do lateral and long head no problem.

-------------------------------------------
If you don't want to hit nerves stay away from the medial (inside) aspect because that's the course the NeuroVascular structures take ESPECIALLY the area between the TRIs and BICEPS!

Jim

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
-------------------------------------------
If you don't want to hit nerves stay away from the medial (inside) aspect because that's the course the NeuroVascular structures take ESPECIALLY the area between the TRIs and BICEPS!

Jim

ok I see that. do you have a diagram that show where you're talking about?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
ok I see that. do you have a diagram that show where you're talking about?

Sure excellent idea, let me see what I can do with the Net and I-photo.

Oh and one more point. To be on the safe side don't use needles longer than 1/2 to 3/4ths inch in length (I would suggest SLINs) well at least that would apply to someone with your muscular development.

Incidentally, I suppose you already know, as GS mentioned, although spot injections may increase the size of that muscle pinned, the effect is only TEMPORARY, since they do not enhance or accelerate LOCAL muscular hypertrophy in a disproportionate fashion.

Regs
Jim

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Sure excellent idea, let me see what I can do with the Net and I-photo.

Oh and one more point. To be on the safe side don't use needles longer than 1/2 to 3/4ths inch in length (I would suggest SLINs) well at least that would apply to someone with your muscular development.

Incidentally, I suppose you already know, as GS mentioned, although spot injections may increase the size of that muscle pinned, the effect is only TEMPORARY, since they do not enhance or accelerate LOCAL muscular hypertrophy in a disproportionate fashion.

Regs
Jim

thank you. yes I'm aware of it. its just for temp cosmetic effect to balance out all 3 heads of my tris.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic