Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

No More Eggs!!.... PLEASE!!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm starting to have a hard time eating eggs. I used to look forward to a meal with eggs, but now the honeymoon is over, and I think I want a possible separation, and a chance to see other food groups.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open to vegetarian options also.

I was thinking maybe: Turkey Bacon, Pan Sausage or maybe Tofu ?

Something to use for a protein.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Beef, steak, chicken, turkey, fish. Been wanting to try Buffalo lately.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Is this whole eggs or just eggs in general, have you tried liquid egg whites?

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
I had the same problem mix it with ground Turkey meat you have cooked with taco seasoning.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Is this whole eggs or just eggs in general, have you tried liquid egg whites?

I think its eggs in general now. At first it was just egg whites, but now its both.

I tried liquid egg whites once from the grocery store and they were so so.

They have the 1 gallon jug at the nutrition store, I haven't tried those, but I feel bad spending $30 on them.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I think its eggs in general now. At first it was just egg whites, but now its both.

I tried liquid egg whites once from the grocery store and they were so so.

They have the 1 gallon jug at the nutrition store, I haven't tried those, but I feel bad spending $30 on them.

In all honesty, I don't think there's any difference between the egg whites in the store and the "nutritional" version. Do you eat much in the way of fish? Trout, salmon, etc. anything oily wise is good, packed full of protein & vits.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
In all honesty, I don't think there's any difference between the egg whites in the store and the "nutritional" version. Do you eat much in the way of fish? Trout, salmon, etc. anything oily wise is good, packed full of protein & vits.

I usually don't eat fish unless its sushi or fried. I just can't stomach it otherwise.

BUT, there is a local sea food market, and I was thinking of going there and asking what they have that doesn't have a "fishy" taste to it.

I haven't tried a lot of fish. Orange Roughy, and Tilapia are the ones I used when I dieted down last time. But the Orange Roughy messed with my stomach, and the Tilapia I just couldn't stand the taste.

Are there any fish you recommend that aren't fishy tasting or taste like Tilapia ?

Last edited:
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Shark is nice and I wouldn't say it has a real fishy taste to it, don't know what it's like over there but is cheap over here.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Have you had salmon before turbo ?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Eggs rejected me a while back. Just now reassimilating them into my diet.

How bout this....Dessicated Liver Tabs. All the benefits of Liver without the taste. I do 35 tabs for 70 grams of protein at a hit! Nothing as good as Liver!
I've been doing it almost two months and have had some great changes in my physique and my tummy.\Dave Draper has a great article on them but I don't know how to make links appear on here. If you interested let me know. But again, it has been great!

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Have you had salmon before turbo ?

I've had it on sushi before. I've never had it cooked or anything.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm a picky eater. I just can't handle two things: Fishy taste, or gamy taste.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Eggs rejected me a while back. Just now reassimilating them into my diet.

How bout this....Dessicated Liver Tabs. All the benefits of Liver without the taste. I do 35 tabs for 70 grams of protein at a hit! Nothing as good as Liver!
I've been doing it almost two months and have had some great changes in my physique and my tummy.\Dave Draper has a great article on them but I don't know how to make links appear on here. If you interested let me know. But again, it has been great!

Thanks man! I'll look into these. Where do you recommend purchasing them from?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic