Intermediate in the gym.
Bench: 275 for 3X4
Deadlift: 405 for 3X4
Squat: 315 for 3X4

I have my cycle planned as follows:

Weeks 1-10
600mg/week of Primobolan, split between two 300mg/week pins

Weeks 1-10
600mg/week of Test Cyp, split between two 300mg/week pins.

Week 1-8
Arimidex 5mg/day

Week 8-10
Nolvadex 10mg/day

Week 10-12
Hcg 250iu ED

Week 8-12
HCGenerate
D-Apartic Acid

Thanks guys!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Drop the Adex and only run the nolva post cycle for pct. Unless your very susceptible to estrogen related sides, you won't need them for this cycle. Good to have on hand though. Also follow a proper pct protocol.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
^^ Yes. And adex run at that amount will kill all your estrogen. You need some you know...to build and grow.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
What is the idea behind taking your serm while your still pinning gear? It doesn't look like you left any time for the compounds to clear either. I may be oldschool but if I ran cyp to week 10, I wouldn't start pct until week 12. And, since your running 600mgs of cyp and primo e, you may wait even longer...

aceofspades

aceofspades

Jun 10, 2014
What is the idea behind taking your serm while your still pinning gear? It doesn't look like you left any time for the compounds to clear either. I may be oldschool but if I ran cyp to week 10, I wouldn't start pct until week 12. And, since your running 600mgs of cyp and primo e, you may wait even longer...

GiantSlayer could not have said it any better. You might also want to add some provarian to the cycle. It sounds like you have already got some good strength and size already and if your diet is in check, you should grow well off that cycle.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
^^ Yes. And adex run at that amount will kill all your estrogen. You need some you know...to build and grow.

It won't kill all estrogen for everyone. I need .5mg daily of adex at 625mg of test a week. Puts me right in range.

P

Papabear88

Sep 11, 2014
Keep us updated here. I'm very interested how it works out!! About to start one of my own similar to this.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
It won't kill all estrogen for everyone. I need .5mg daily of adex at 625mg of test a week. Puts me right in range.
Doc the OP posted 5mg. Could be a typo though. I can feel my joints aching just thinking about it. I usually run .75mg EOD.

All great advice given here.

Not sure why the primo for your first cycle. Any feedback on that?

mands

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
25 yr old.
202 lbs.
5'11"
Intermediate in the gym.
Bench: 275 for 3X4
Deadlift: 405 for 3X4
Squat: 315 for 3X4

I have my cycle planned as follows:

Weeks 1-10
600mg/week of Primobolan, split between two 300mg/week pins

Weeks 1-10
600mg/week of Test Cyp, split between two 300mg/week pins.

Week 1-8
Arimidex 5mg/day

Week 8-10
Nolvadex 10mg/day

Week 10-12
Hcg 250iu ED

Week 8-12
HCGenerate
D-Apartic Acid

Thanks guys!

is this a first cycle?

If it is make it test only.

If it's not I would suggest based on your size that you grab some npp and run a bulk for a while. 14 to 16 weeks. Get your strength up to. That will pay off for a late spring summer cycle.

Arimidex at 5mg per day would be almost poisonous. Your e2 would be at zero and your joints would feel like glass. You will have erectile disfunction and feel like dog shit on the bottom of a boot. Adex at .5 e3d IF NEEDED. I always suggest aromasin instead. Tougher on lipids but who cares. It's a true suicide inhibitor. 12.5mg eod if needed.

Drop the nolva. In 8 to 10. Not needed.

Hcg looks good.

Hcgenerate isn't worth jack shit. Get some real clomid and Nolvadex and run the clomid 50/25/25/25 and nolva 20 x 4 weeks.

Daa I don't know. Suppose it can't hurt even if it's placebo so why not. A good stimmed preworkout can be good for pct too. Sometimes it is tough to be aggressive when your test is in the shitter.

One other thing. If you aren't using a source you have used repeatedly and always gotten legit gear from then don't ever buy the primo. It's almost always faked.

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
Hey guys, sorry it has taken me sp long to respond. I have had some good times and bas times since making this post. And thank you for all the advice! I think I experienced what you mean about primo being faked! I started the cycle and everytime I pinned the primo I would get deathly sick, flu like, ear pain, headaches and migraines and cold shivers with sweating. It would last three days. Everyone told me that my body would take a while to get used to so I continued to pin it for four times, and then couldn't handle it. I had to go to the doctor.

Horrible first experience.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Sorry to hear you had bad first experience. As POB said, source is of upmost importance! Keep eating and lifting, you have a great base and at 25 you still have plenty of natty potential! Start a log and let us help

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
Hey thanks guys, yes I've been keeping a log of all of my progress for the past three years now. Sometimes I do have to go look back to see where I was to get motivation and see how far I've come. I'll be putting together another cycle in about 6 months and I'll get back to you guys.

Take care.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic