Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Before, After... After.. and NOW!.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
So my Bodybuilding story is a long one.. Started when i was 16.. as a 90Lbs weakling.. worked out on and off till i was 20..But couldn't really make any gains.. so i quit smoking and picked the weights back up.

By the time i was 30, I was 5'6 and 180lbs of solid BADASS muscle.. then got hired at a supplement store and was picked up and sponsored to become a pro.. I workout out like a beast for 6 months, but then lost my sponsor due to the store shutting down, it was about this time that the lypoma in my back got to the size of a baseball.. 3 months after my surgery i started working out again.. started making gains again...

Then.............. My daughter at age 4 was diagnosed with a brain tumor.. and my world came to a halt... A year later.. she lost her battle and went to be with Yahew. It's been 3 years, through alot of depression and just plain hardship, we have come through battered but alive.. I have been wanting to get back into working out, but just did not have the motivation............. TILL NOW!.. The beast is stirring, and he's hungry..

PapaBigArms2007.jpgPapaBigArms2010_v2.jpg

Seems I've reached my U/L limited, I'll post a NOW pic later.. the first pic is 2007, the second 2010 right before my OP.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
man that's tough I can't imagine losing one of my girls. I hope you can use her memory to keep you going strong everyday. It's awesome you feel the fire to start training again. Start a log so we can follow your progress.

Wheyrage

Wheyrage

Jun 26, 2011
My condolences... I wish you the best of luck getting back into the game..

A

Augerdog

Mar 12, 2014
Sorry for your loss! Best I luck to you and your family

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'm sorry for your loss as well and will be following your progress as you fight your way back. Stay strong and stay positive.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
She's your inspiration to improve. Shavuatov!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Brother I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot even fathom that. I'm glad to see you are ready to get back at the weights. You should start a log, I would love to follow along.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I cant imagine anything worse than the loss of a child.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
sorry to hear this its very sad.. be strong brother

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic