Kiddorism
What's New?

Pre-workout preference?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What's yours?

I haven't taken a pre-workout drink/cap in a long ass time.

I was a fan of the original Jack3d and the second version of SP250....wasn't crazy about white flood and C4 gave me the shakes.

What are you guys taking? Pros/cons?

No idea what's out there these days and I need more focus in the gym.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
200mg caffeine. 5g creatine mono. I used to buy all kinds of pwo... And it just doesn't make that much of a difference ... If anything some winny/TNE/anadrol lol

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I stocked up on the original jacked, but my supply is down to 2 scoops. I seriously don't know what to do. I have a bottle of Craze that I bought when the good stuff was still in it, but haven't opened it yet.

Right now when I train first thing in the AM, its 3 cups of coffee, 1 Bronkaid, and a baby aspirin. When I train in the evening I use the Jacked. Not sure what I am going to do next. I may try some NO Xplode again.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I hate all that shit. Might as well do some Meth. I prefer a blow job 30 minutes pre-workout. No distractions after that.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Bronkaid (eph sulphate) does nothing for me, where primatene (eph hcl) gives me a discernible boost in energy
the closest thing to jack3d that I did find if you choose to go that route is Animal Rage.

caffeine and ephedrine for me from now on though... Less and less I trust the shit they put in these supps and I put enough shit into my body...

I used henorage by Nutrex as well and never have I ever felt more strung out. And I went to a rich white kid college so that says something lol.vthe stuff actually gave me what I refer to as stim dick. Or the inability to get a hard on after using it ... Never ha that prob till I took a scoop then it's like nobody was home down below . Fine 12-24 h later, but enough to get me to stick that in the cabinet and stop using it

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I used Hemorage twice and gave it to my brother in law. That stuff was horrible. Strung out is an understatement. My bro in law took it and it didn't bother him one bit at all.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Every now and again, I grab an energy drink but most of the time it's a coffee at work on the way to the gym. I'll stick to that plan and some pantera and save the cash.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I get CVS brand alwrtness aid for like 3.50.. 200mg caffeine without all the acidity and shit... This way i can stay better hydrated and not have to piss and shit during my workout as much lol

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I get CVS brand alwrtness aid for like 3.50.. 200mg caffeine without all the acidity and shit... This way i can stay better hydrated and not have to piss and shit during my workout as much lol

haha, I wash down my coffee with a nice 3 egg, 1/4lb of ham and 3 slices of cheese on one of those big ass english muffins...the sandwich sized ones. I call that a weekday

I also work out in the afternoon or early evening which I'm contemplating switching up to a couple of early days/week for a 5 day split.

M

mike_chang1

May 28, 2014
Caffeine, Green Tea extract and Yohimbine. Awesome preworkout/fat loss stack!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,