Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Abdominal Implants have no place in bodybuilding

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
It's just my opinion however I think implants should be prohibited from bodybuilding and fitness competitions.

George Koprash.jpg

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Absolutely disgraceful to the sport and looks even more stupid than those synthol idiots

A

Anna_lev

TID Lady Member
Oct 7, 2010
It's not a prank...I saw it with my own eyes at the Sudbury Classic Championships yesterday and sadly these two (Susan and George Koprash) are from my town! So disappointing and embarrassing to see this!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wow. This is just sad. And to think they are willing to go on stage looking that bad.

I agree it is as bad or worse than the synthol freaks.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You also got to throw out those calf implants. People dont wan to put in the work.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Think i will get some implants on my rear delts, fuggit.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
No, should not be prohibited... It's a subjective sport. It's not about how hard you work, it's about how you look. These folks look terrible (sorry whoever you are) and the judges, i bet, scored them appropriately. Besides, I bet none of you have a problem with breast implants when done within reason.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not sure what's worse. Their poor conditioning, his messed up lower chest or the implants...

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
No, should not be prohibited... It's a subjective sport. It's not about how hard you work, it's about how you look. These folks look terrible (sorry whoever you are) and the judges, i bet, scored them appropriately. Besides, I bet none of you have a problem with breast implants when done within reason.

I disagree bodybuilding is dictionary defined as "Developing of the physique through exercise and diet, often for competitive exhibition. Bodybuilding aims at displaying pronounced muscle tone and exaggerated muscle mass and definition for overall aesthetic effect."

Breast implants have nothing to do with bodybuilding however they do lend to fitness and figure. The title of the thread is "Abdominal Implants have no place in bodybuilding"

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
It's not steroids, so it's not cheating, right?!

Where do we draw the line? Breast implants are so common, yet it can give a woman the edge when on stage. Calf implants are not uncommon either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic