Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GW-501516 (Cardarine)

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
Uniquemicals GW-501516 (Cardarine) has anyone had any experience with this peptide for weight loss and endurance? The potential for increased endurance is very intriguing to me as I'm usually tied when I get home from work at night. I have been reading some posts and articles on this subject and wondered if anyone had results good or bad with the GW-501516? Cardarine dosages? times? thanx in advance for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I know SS ran it and it was quite lackluster in results.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This is not a product I would use.

In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[SUP][4][/SUP] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP]

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[SUP][4][/SUP] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP]

I avoid it for that reason as well. But I think the quantities of it that they gave the rats was astronomical

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
GW-501516 (Cardarine) has anyone had any experience with this peptide for weight loss and endurance? ive been reading some posts and articles on this subject and wondered if anyone had results? dosages? times? thanx in advance for any input.

I was just logging in here to ask the same thing because of the email we both got, lol

In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb." [SUP][/SUP]

Yes....but does it burn fat? :)

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yes I have run 2 1/2 bottles{30ml x20mg/ml} of GW501 .. two from Uniquemicals and another half bottle from Southernsarms... its works very well at burning fat and maintaining muscle, changing body composition, increasing vascularity and endurance.
I run it at 20mg ed the first 2 bottles .. but started to feel a bit horrible after four weeks. I took a couple of weeks off and started at a lower dose.. but results weren't as prominent at the lower dose.
I could see fat loss everyday I got out of bed, and it came off everywhere!. People at the gym were commenting & freaking out how ripped I was getting

All I can say is it works very well and has side effects.. night sweats, pimples, blury vision I also experienced and still have to a degree.Bit of a sickly horrible feeling after four weeks...

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Yes I have run 2 1/2 bottles{30ml x20mg/ml} of GW501 .. two from Uniquemicals and another half bottle from Southernsarms... its works very well at burning fat and maintaining muscle, changing body composition, increasing vascularity and endurance.
I run it at 20mg ed the first 2 bottles .. but started to feel a bit horrible after four weeks. I took a couple of weeks off and started at a lower dose.. but results weren't as prominent at the lower dose.
I could see fat loss everyday I got out of bed, and it came off everywhere!. People at the gym were commenting & freaking out how ripped I was getting

All I can say is it works very well and has side effects.. night sweats, pimples, blury vision I also experienced and still have to a degree.Bit of a sickly horrible feeling after four weeks...

Gotta take the bad with the good I guess. Nothins free. At least it did what it's supposed to do. Endurance and burning fat. Did you diet hard or just eat fairly normal.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
ive been on it for 6 days now and i have to say mornings are good looks in the mirror. cant really feel a change in endurance yet. i started jogging for cardio. i havnt jogged in yrs but the only cardio i can do where im at. jogging, eating clean, and the GW seem to be on a good pace. more to report in the following weeks..

currently taking 20mg in the morning and will run 30 days

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Did you diet hard or just eat fairly normal.

Yes, I kept my diet very clean .. no sugar and low carbs. Ate every two hours.
The GW501 I bought from Uniquemicals , work very well at 20mg ED
Im going to run the Southern sarms GW501 starting in two days once this DNP gets out of my system.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
you mean you still have to eat clean? No Sugar? Does this mean I can't eat my ice cream?

Fvck that!!

:D

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012

I avoid it for that reason as well. But I think the quantities of it that they gave the rats was astronomical

Yes, the amounts given to the rats were in the range of two orders of magnitude greater than the human clinical trial doses that have been administered long term with good results and no adverse side effects (elderly returning to gh levels of someone in the 20's). Contrast that with Tylenol which can cause potential liver failure at just one order of magnitude of the recommended dose (5000 mg is the minimum for potential liver failure). Given that, I would suggest that even typical bodybuilding doses of GW could be safely administered for longer durations of time.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Yes, the amounts given to the rats were in the range of two orders of magnitude greater than the human clinical trial doses that have been administered long term with good results and no adverse side effects (elderly returning to gh levels of someone in the 20's). Contrast that with Tylenol which can cause potential liver failure at just one order of magnitude of the recommended dose (5000 mg is the minimum for potential liver failure). Given that, I would suggest that even typical bodybuilding doses of GW could be safely administered for longer durations of time.

You make a good point but I wonder if something that can potentially cause cancer should be looked at differently? With the Tylenol example, your liver can only handle so much of it before it becomes toxic. Smaller doses are processed through the liver without doing any harm, so we can say that 100mg is fine but 5000mg at once will do damage. You can also take 100mg every day for 50 days (total 5000g combined) and you will be fine as well. How does it work with cancer-causing drugs, though? What is the mechanism that causes cancer? Can smaller amount of the drug be processed and passed through the body like the liver would do with Tylenol, or does any amount produce cancer cells that start to accumulate in the body?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic