Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Losing weight in hips/stomach, NOT boobs...?

88fiona

88fiona

Established Member
Nov 2, 2010
I'm sure this question has been asked to death... I've briefly combed the forums without finding this specific thread, so I decided to post this myself.

What's the best way to lose fat in the hips/stomach area without losing it elsewhere, specifically boobs? I'm about a 36B and would like to keep it that way, although tbh my breasts don't really change in size with changes in my weight, at least not that I've noticed... But I've gotten a little freaked out by everyone else saying that it happens.
tongue.png

Recently I've also started to appreciate my body for how it is, but with that appreciation I've found myself going a lil' more lenient on myself... I don't want to get completely lazy and then wake up one day and find I've turned into a whale.

Thanks!

ProteinFarts

ProteinFarts

Apr 7, 2014
Those are all good aspirations. But unfortunately you can't dictate where fat comes off. More specifically you can't "spot reduce". Everyone looses fat differntly in differnt parts of their body. Your genitics dictate where it comes off and where it stays on and in which order it does so. Typically women loose fat around their hips and butt last and men on their belly last. You can train the areas of your butt and stomach and it can make the muscle show through a little more prominently but the fat will remain the same. Child birth and breast feeding will kill boobs like know ones business. Be carefully because if you loose too much fat in your face it is hard to get it back. Once the fat is gone around your eyes it's gone fore good (aka Christain Baile - Batman). Contrary to popular thought baby fat on your face is what helps keep you looking young.

Last edited:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Unfortunately that's where most women lose it first. No way around it

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
What Dex said - estrogen tends to promote fat depositing in the hips/thighs/butt/waist as part of a survival strategy to both physically protect a fetus as well as to store "energy source" for carrying a fetus. Boobs don't need to be selectively supported w/ fat depositing, so that fat area is bound to be given up before the other parts.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The absolute best means of spot fat reduction ? LIPOSUCTION!

Sorry and another factoid Dex eluded to already! Because breast tissue is E-2 dependent as your TBF declines E-2 levels decline also and with that a reduction of breast size. (Oh yea that's the PRIMARY REASON female BB don't have boobs and almost invariably "need" implants)

The reduction in E-2 in female athletes is MULTIFACTORIAL and causations include; reduced dietary fat intake, TBF, E-3 - E-2 conversion, ovarian and adipose tissue production (roughly 30% of FEMALE estrogens arise from the action of aromatase in peripheral fat) and strenuous exercise.

Probably the best clinical sign an female athletes E-2 levels are TO LOW is the NEW ONSET of menstrual irregularities or the worse case scenario ammenorrhea (no menstrual flow). Should this occur PLEASE do not ignore it's significance but rather make adjustments to your routine to diminish their occurrence.

best
jim

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
FYI although the TBF required to "maintain" estrogen levels varies considerably among females a TBF of less than 10-15% is MORE LIKELY to result in a decline of E-2. (NOT to imply this is a SOLITARY FACTOR but the question is asked SO FREQUENTLY)
best
jim

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I think most men would agree with me when I say a small chest on a great body is far better than big boobs on a fat girl. Keep yourself fit and your back will thank you for not having to counterbalance your boobs.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I think most men would agree with me when I say a small chest on a great body is far better than big boobs on a fat girl. Keep yourself fit and your back will thank you for not having to counterbalance your boobs.

Got that right mate!!! :)

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
And you can always buy boobs. Can't buy a flat stomach

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
**** tits build pecks it looks like cleavage anyway lol :) there is always implants too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic